Able To Hear, But Hard To Remember- Seeking Friends, Pen Pals, & ASL Learning

TheFrizzofASL

Reaction score
It's an honor to see so many cool people on here. I'm 27, in Texas, and I have good hearing, however, I have horrible Vertigo as well as awful memory. Without several notebooks handy, I don't think I'd be able to manage, but I am doing well. My biggest dream has been to meet amazing people and learn American Sign Language Fluently. Ear problems run on both sides of my family, and my own mother has had to get ear surgery quite a few times now. I want to learn American Sign Language, because honestly, it is the most beautiful language to me. It expresses so much and as a child I used to have so many friends back in Michigan who would show me. Now, I'm 27, in Texas with my loving husband, with memory problems that makes learning quite a bit harder for me. I plan to work as hard as I can to learn, and have friends that I can talk to and enjoy time with. I hope to meet many amazing people, and learn a vast amount of knowledge in the Deaf Hard of Hearing Community, as you are all beautiful to me.

It's an honor to see so many cool people on here. I'm 27, in Texas, and I have good hearing, however, I have horrible Vertigo as well as awful memory. Without several notebooks handy, I don't think I'd be able to manage, but I am doing well. My biggest dream has been to meet amazing people and learn American Sign Language Fluently. Ear problems run on both sides of my family, and my own mother has had to get ear surgery quite a few times now. I want to learn American Sign Language, because honestly, it is the most beautiful language to me. It expresses so much and as a child I used to have so many friends back in Michigan who would show me. Now, I'm 27, in Texas with my loving husband, with memory problems that makes learning quite a bit harder for me. I plan to work as hard as I can to learn, and have friends that I can talk to and enjoy time with. I hope to meet many amazing people, and learn a vast amount of knowledge in the Deaf Hard of Hearing Community, as you are all beautiful to me.
If you need help learning ASL,Im willing to help.Do you have facebook messenger? But we have to be friends first,thats the only way i can able to call you.

Back