AB Harmony Processor For Sale

pdaly28

Reaction score
Hi everyone.I am selling my AB Harmony processor.This was my spare( I have the nadia Q90)It's been a life saver more than a few times when my nadia failed.It comes complete with the ear piece,good batteries and charger.BUT you need to have it programed for your loss and be already implanted

I also have these cochlear items never used.Mini Microphone2+(wireless)
TV Streamer (wireless)

I can be reached at stuckinid28@gmail.com (i live in arizona)

buyer failed to purchase,and i didn't qualify for ab's buyback (1 time in a life time)it is complete with harmony processor,4 batterys,charger and car charger.All in good working order and batterys are charged.you must be implanted with advanced bionics implant to use this.this is an exelent offering.the batterys alone are $300 each!the processor is dark grey.I can email pics. $1400 plus shipping contact stuckinid28@gmail.com

Hi everyone.I am selling my AB Harmony processor.This was my spare( I have the nadia Q90)It's been a life saver more than a few times when my nadia failed.It comes complete with the ear piece,good batteries and charger.BUT you need to have it programed for your loss and be already implanted

I also have these cochlear items never used.Mini Microphone2+(wireless)
TV Streamer (wireless)

I can be reached at stuckinid28@gmail.com (i live in arizona)
same reply as before,try to save some one some money and it is all a joke here,maybe look in craigs list under FREE good freekin luck

buyer failed to purchase,and i didn't qualify for ab's buyback (1 time in a life time)it is complete with harmony processor,4 batterys,charger and car charger.All in good working order and batterys are charged.you must be implanted with advanced bionics implant to use this.this is an exelent offering.the batterys alone are $300 each!the processor is dark grey.I can email pics. $1400 plus shipping contact stuckinid28@gmail.com
I am at $800 for the harmony processor,batterys,charger and accessories

same reply as before,try to save some one some money and it is all a joke here,maybe look in craigs list under FREE good freekin luck
na,just going to store it away,and ya here and the ab facebook site are just people anting thing free.......not from me!

You can't sell CI processor itself. Because of Cochlear Americas removed warranty if sold to someone else, no one want to have that without warranty. Kanso easily get lost easily if not careful. That's why no one are willing to pay $1,400 on that. Secondly, it WILL become obsolete in 3 years once marketed. Once it's passed 3 years and Audiologist upgrades their mapping equipment. Then Kanso 2 is obsolete. Mine is already obsolete and they don't have equipment for my old CI processors. I will have to go thru insurance to cover cost of new one. Sorry for throwing ice cold water at your face. Everyone (the deaf community) knows that. Once you bought it, it depreciate very very quickly. It's better off just stow away in your dresser.

If I bought my own CI Processor and don't use it. I own it up to myself and keep it as "museum" pieces and learned my lesson not to purchase again if I use little..

i did sell mine in south america before the likes of purple catty got a hold of the sale and they had no trouble getting it mapped

Back