A walking cluster fark

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Reaction score
Vice President Joe Biden addressed 87 wealthy Democrats last night attending a fundraiser at the home of Sen. John Kerry in Georgetown. As they dined on grass-fed New York strip steaks and white truffle mashed potatos underneath a outdoor tent, Biden criticized Republicans for being out of touch.

“These guys don’t have a sense of the average folks out there,” Biden said according to the pool report, “They don’t know what it means to be middle class.”

87 guests paid a minimum of $10,000-per-couple to attend the dinner.
Biden hails middle class at wealthy fundraiser | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Oh brother. Why do these guys just want to encourage class antagonism in politics? Does he think Kerry, the Kennedys, and he himself are "representative" of the middle class in some way?

I realize I live in a strange bubble here near D.C., but of my friends and relatives and neighbors, very roughly speaking I'd say the ones who lean liberal are probably higher up the income scale and more secure in their jobs than the ones who lean more conservative.

Here in Houston last Friday, Obama's classmate at Harvard threw a party and charged $38,000 a ticket to party with Obama.

Biden rides the connuter train to work and back from Delaware or RHode Island

No, he does not!!!!! You are behind times!!!! That was when he was in Congress. Today he lives in the V.P. house in D.C.

Who cares what he rides?...he sure won't ever get a ride in my car...I'd run him over! :giggle:

FAIL. These people do not have a clue, and that will lead them to their downfall, hopefully this decade. The pitchforks will be out, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back