A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Guys, I have no plans for today, what to watch?
I watch TV shows every evening so I can share a list of my most favorite ones:
- Stranger Things
- Sex Education
- Money Heist
- Ozark
- Mindhunter
- Narcos
Also, I want to watch Lupin as I read many good reviews. By the way guys, do you use any streaming apps? I came across SelectTV and it seems a good option. Here is selecttv phone number in case you have any questions.

Last edited:
Jalapeño cheddar gourmet popcorn is very good!

yesterday I did do nothing expect i played game on Facebook Cross stitch world. it was fun kept me busy for hours.. :)

I binged the Scream series, season 1 on Netflix this weekend. Idk how I missed it before now. I hope you guys had a good weekend :)

As the title of this thread goes...

uhf-nothing.gif

Does this help break in the leather faster so they don't create as many blisters? That's a cool idea.
I know my uncle would buy boots and first thing he does is fill up tub with water. Puts boots on and step into the tub.. then wears boots till they are dry.

I know my uncle would buy boots and first thing he does is fill up tub with water. Puts boots on and step into the tub.. then wears boots till they are dry. :)

Does this help break in the leather faster so they don't create as many blisters? That's a cool idea.

I am picky about the fit of shoes and by having them feel right in the store have not had a problem with blisters from new shoes. During a trip where I was visiting a cousin that had a connection to a shoe store I planed to buy some. Then I had a problem with the ones I had with me and wound up wearing a NEW pair for the next three days site seeing with no problems. The secrete seems to be to really be sure they feel right while picking them out in the shoe store.

I'm a big movie fan. If I have time, I watch them every night. But I have problems with streaming them. Netflix doesn't work properly and I don't have access to all the movies there. My friend recommended I installed vpn as it really helps and also protects your data. Does somebody else use it and can give me feedback?
Really VPN is a tunnel connection, and your data flow through inside the tunnel where hackers are outside of the tunnel, can't see your data flow back and forth. Yes, this allows to protect your personal data. You will have same problem using Netflix with VPN. When you said "doesn't work properly" it's pretty broad question. Are you talking about difficulty logging in or you are talking about poor picture or freezing? Need more specific and need to know what device you are using, Mac? PC? Tablet? Phone? If PC, may need to clear the cache or optimize the disk or whatever. There are many ways to troubleshoot the problem.

I feel relieved ! Regardless of the outcome. I did it!

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    735.2 KB · Views: 0
Back