A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Why do flies bug bare skin??!!! I can’t sit outside without them bugging my arms!

Why do flies bug bare skin??!!! I can’t sit outside without them bugging my arms!

Flies? If they are smart enough to disappear when you pick up the swatter, they are jolly well bright enough not to hang around on clothes. ;)

Welcome back my friend . Oceanblue from Los Ángeles.

Yeah, I know who you are ;)

But still... I wonder where are these known AD'ers I used to hang around... Are they still here or not? :hmm:

Yeah, I know who you are ;)

But still... I wonder where are these known AD'ers I used to hang around... Are they still here or not? :hmm:

They hardly show up. Some are taking a hiatus or a break from here.

honestly, fb is no different than a forum. just more popular in social media and nosy followers, unlike someone I know on this forum :D shhhhhh

honestly, fb is no different than a forum. just more popular in social media and nosy followers, unlike someone I know on this forum :D shhhhhh

Well at the rate FB is going, the forum (in general any forum) may rise again or even G+. I have one friend leaving FB because they blew off her report of a very inappropriate post (I don't recall what it was- hate speech likely) and saw nothing wrong with it. I've also experienced the same- reported a vlog that was full of hate speech toward a specific group of people... "No it doesn't violate our terms of services"... They have holes in their heads.

Not to mention all the scandals recently...

Well at the rate FB is going, the forum (in general any forum) may rise again or even G+. I have one friend leaving FB because they blew off her report of a very inappropriate post (I don't recall what it was- hate speech likely) and saw nothing wrong with it. I've also experienced the same- reported a vlog that was full of hate speech toward a specific group of people... "No it doesn't violate our terms of services"... They have holes in their heads.

Not to mention all the scandals recently...
I agree, I once reported that there were nudity and SEX at its best. NO kidding.... and THEY SAID." IT DOESN'T VIOLATE OUR POLICY." :wtf:

Back