A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I am hungry

ccd616e554d109d7155478f9a2fd7f75.png

More ornaments here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/35465915796052593/

My internet/WiFi is still out. Been about 10 days now. I do not want to see my next phone bill!

Thinking of adopting a couple cats. I just fixed up my house to make it escape-proof.

Aww jeez. I was going to ask "Which one?" but changed it to "We'll find out when you leave, mofo!" ;)

My 8yr old asked if I was becoming Death. I poked her should, sneered "Die!!!!" and made an evil laugh. She was not amused, but knows the difference now.

It's a soup fundraiser and every vegetable and meat in the book is thrown in and simmers for all night. It was so good.

Thank you, that is cool. We have something similar here called the Burgoo. It is pretty much like you described, but with any can of soup (no pastes) and it is not a fund raiser. Its a City of Utica Festival that has been going on since 1969.

Thank you, that is cool. We have something similar here called the Burgoo. It is pretty much like you described, but with any can of soup (no pastes) and it is not a fund raiser. Its a City of Utica Festival that has been going on since 1969.

You guys are more elegant with naming than what went around here years ago. Different groups would get together for what was called a "soup slop". It was the name given to everyone bringing a can of soup and they were then all dumped in one big pot and heated. Some of them turned out pretty tasty.

My daughter decided yesterday who she wanted to dance with for the father-daughter dance at her wedding. Me. Then a short while into the dance we got her sister to join us. Bring on the tears.

Maybe it was revenge for my having made both of them tear up at the altar when they simultaneously noticed the picture of their father I had placed next to the flowers before the wedding.

Back