A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Thank you. lol When it was my turn, my friends and family run for cover. :)

Lol I have done the same a couple of times too... intentionally trying to hit the ball low, since its supposed to come back more then and ending up just scooping it off the table...

I love the game, not extremely skilled at it though, But its always good fun :)

Lol I have done the same a couple of times too... intentionally trying to hit the ball low, since its supposed to come back more then and ending up just scooping it off the table...

I love the game, not extremely skilled at it though, But its always good fun :)
Me,too. Definitely fun. You guys should try board game called PIT. It's great for kids to play along with.

Last edited:
Very cool video. I used to be a very good pool player but I haven't played in years now so I'm sure I probably am not very good anymore.

Very cool video. I used to be a very good pool player but I haven't played in years now so I'm sure I probably am not very good anymore.

I wonder if it could turn out to be like what they say about having learned to ride a bicycle (that it always comes back,

giphy.gif

Hearts on cats, hearts on dogs, hearts on billiards...

I'm beginning to think your are hopeless romantic Calvin..

Fuzzy

Oh, yeah, that's the same fruitcake that's been making the rounds of homes for well over 100 years now! Lol!
Yeah...used to get them for Christmas (when I lived in the Country (NC)...thinking about it tho'...these Fruitcakes are expensive to make, and time consuming..."Tootie-Fruity" is what we used to all 'em...then turn around and give it to one of the neighbors....

Back