A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I enjoy watching British comedy:giggle:

Me too, love the stuff! :laugh2:

Me too. As a teenager, I loved Duran Duran an 80's band from England. I read a lot stuff about them and learned a little bit about the culture. I am an owner of an English Bulldog love the heritage of England all over again lol I am learning British Sign Language. I have a few Britsh friends as well living in America .

Just came home from a funeral for the father of a friend. It was a nice service.

It did mean I had to leave work early today, so I brought work home. Oh joy! (Upside, I now get to work in my fatpants and sweatshirt!) But, I will go back to the office tomorrow too. This many months of overtime is getting a little tiresome, but at least I can do some from home so it's not so bad.

12647068_1751558985076774_7785238384160900210_n.jpg

I have a three day weekend and a short work week next week , life is good!:D

It's Saturday !! :)

And today is the day that I start my year long research into buying a super duty pick up truck! My hubby and I are going to the auto show in Baltimore.

Taking my doggie for update vaccinations

And today is the day that I start my year long research into buying a super duty pick up truck! My hubby and I are going to the auto show in Baltimore.

Why is it gonna take you a year to decide? Looking for a good used one?

Why is it gonna take you a year to decide? Looking for a good used one?

My hubby and I decided to buy in 2017 using our tax refund as a down payment. There happened to be a car show in Baltimore so I thought why not start researching or looking at all the different trucks so I can make the right decision next year. They are just so expensive and I want to be wise about buying something that will make my money's worth. Besides I still need to pay off more debt and save some more. Not ready to buy now. I am hoping to buy a brand new one. Been buying used cars for the last 15 years and I would like something new again.

I can't wait for the weekend, English Bulldog Beauty contest . I hope my baby wins. She's going as a lady bug .

Back