A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

1024x1024.jpg

55555193.jpg

Hating the cold temps we have had. We are at -14 as of this morning. I worry about all the animals out there, both wild and domestic. I know the wild do better as they're accustomed to it, but, still !!!

We went to the feed mill not far from our house and bought lots of cracked corn, birdfeed, and salt licks. So far the deer have not found the corn or salt licks. But we have a lot of land so they might be hunkered down for right now with these temps.

I am not a Starbucks fan, I did try for the first time green tea frapp and it was good!

I am not a Starbucks fan, I did try for the first time green tea frapp and it was good!

I like the Chai latte from Starbucks but not much else... But have not tried their green tea... Hmm

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I like the Chai latte from Starbucks but not much else... But have not tried their green tea... Hmm

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Chai latte is good as well.

Going to be busy this week

I didn't like Starbucks coffee either , I got hazelnut coffee and it was so damn sweet I couldn't drink it ! I didn't know they added the flavor in a syrup form which had to been pure sugar.. I got my money back . I got coffee at McDonald and it was Paul Newman coffee and that was a lot better. That was the only thing I got at McDonald . It's hard to buy good coffee at grocery stores .

I didn't like Starbucks coffee either , I got hazelnut coffee and it was so damn sweet I couldn't drink it ! I didn't know they added the flavor in a syrup form which had to been pure sugar.. I got my money back . I got coffee at McDonald and it was Paul Newman coffee and that was a lot better. That was the only thing I got at McDonald . It's hard to buy good coffee at grocery stores .

Starbucks coffee is way too strong. I agree, McDonald's coffee is good

Starbucks coffee is way too strong. I agree, McDonald's coffee is good

Starbucks coffee? way too strong? heck no! more like too vulgar and offensive! :giggle:

McDonald coffee is definitely good. It's from Chicago, I believe. Starbucks' style is burnt coffee... sour and apparently lot of people like that :ugh:

these Americans don't know nothing about coffee.

Starbucks coffee? way too strong? heck no! more like too vulgar and offensive! :giggle:

McDonald coffee is definitely good. It's from Chicago, I believe. Starbucks' style is burnt coffee... sour and apparently lot of people like that :ugh:

Aw... I never drink coffee at all.

but I did a little and don't like it.

The McDonald in my city use Paul Newman's coffee , most of Paul Newman band taste good to me. And all the money goes to charities.

Lucky you! Here where I live Mc Donald's got their own brand. It's sold in grocery stores and Walmart.

Yes, I agree :giggle:

The funnyst thing happen.local church very old and graves go back 17hunreds and being sea about 100yards away it dangerous to mow one of the grave yards so have couple resident sheep one being BIG ram and we coming into sheep sex season.one sheep fly the other side of the best called mow(fly mow lawn mower make)The ram tried get over to other grave yard get to mow but took wrong turning and run bottom of my road looking for sheep sex.He tried his luck with few dogs who terrified run off.Ended up with cops rspca and a vicar with camera trying lasso him take him back.this not worked and they called sheep tecknision out (shepherd shepherds bit thin on ground call out moments notice,anyhow got one and fly been marched back I gather he having his sheep bits are being dealt with and he can get back to keeping graveyard tidy. These Rams got big curly horns and will use .Lot amused and bemused people end of my road

The funnyst thing happen.local church very old and graves go back 17hunreds and being sea about 100yards away it dangerous to mow one of the grave yards so have couple resident sheep one being BIG ram and we coming into sheep sex season.one sheep fly the other side of the best called mow(fly mow lawn mower make)The ram tried get over to other grave yard get to mow but took wrong turning and run bottom of my road looking for sheep sex.He tried his luck with few dogs who terrified run off.Ended up with cops rspca and a vicar with camera trying lasso him take him back.this not worked and they called sheep tecknision out (shepherd shepherds bit thin on ground call out moments notice,anyhow got one and fly been marched back I gather he having his sheep bits are being dealt with and he can get back to keeping graveyard tidy. These Rams got big curly horns and will use .Lot amused and bemused people end of my road

:laugh2: A funny visual, enjoyed that!

Damn ! I would love to had seen this on video ! :lol:

We just watched a TV special with Conan O'Brien performing for the troops at an air base in Qatar. I watched it because my youngest nephew was one of the performers in the Air Force Band. It was cool to see him on TV. :)

Back