A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

My internal implant had CR24RE I think it was on it and the processor/controller is Nucleus Freedom. I figured it would be cheaper to find one of those over the N5 or N6 since they haven't been out long may find a used Freedom cheap from someone that's upgraded.

And if your gonna have Chucky I'll hide those movies give me the creeps especially the bride of Chucky!!! :eek3:

Mine is CI22M. I like N6 because it is thinner and lighter.

LOL... I watched all Chucky movies and it is creepier but it didn't give me nightmare, but CI will be your lifesaver and help you prepare to shoot Chucky if he sneaks in your home. :naughty:

I never had much problems with Explorers I've owned. I had a '93 Explorer lasted 260k miles and hasn't died yet. Had to retire it due to possible cracked head and major oil leak. Currently using '97 Explorer... power train running like a top with up to date on maintenance and has almost 200k miles.

There is some vehicles have flaws in them... there is no such thing as perfect vehicle built. That's why we have Lemon laws here to protect consumers.

Careful... you might get caught anyway. When I moved to AZ I kept my NC plates (oddly enough I lived in GA for 9 months with my NC plates intact lol). Six months later I moved to SC. 3 days before leaving I got nailed with a ticket for not having an AZ state license plate. I was lucky and just wrote a note to them that I was moving out of state in 3 days anyway.

But I've found that for the most part if you move to another state you can pretty much keep your former state's license place (and driver's license) for at least a year. I just update because I'm not taking that chance of being the one to get caught lol.

Just use parent's name under car registration so they can't do shit. :lol:

Um... not all of us are spring chickens still. If I used my parents name on my registration I'd lose the tax write off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Um... not all of us are spring chickens still. If I used my parents name on my registration I'd lose the tax write off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Not just that. If my parents were alive, they would be 110 & 111 years old! Don't think them being alive and have a car would be believed.

Last edited:
Careful... you might get caught anyway. When I moved to AZ I kept my NC plates (oddly enough I lived in GA for 9 months with my NC plates intact lol). Six months later I moved to SC. 3 days before leaving I got nailed with a ticket for not having an AZ state license plate. I was lucky and just wrote a note to them that I was moving out of state in 3 days anyway.

But I've found that for the most part if you move to another state you can pretty much keep your former state's license place (and driver's license) for at least a year. I just update because I'm not taking that chance of being the one to get caught lol.
Each state is different. South Carolina is 45 days.

One or two friends find Russia interesting. They wish to go there. I have also had some thoughts about that, trying to travell there. The best would be to life there for couple of years. I do not know but think Russia plants and veggies, clean water and so is good for one's health. My language skills are so poor though so it is hard to travell there without getting Russian language pretty fast. but I am giving it a try

One or two friends find Russia interesting. They wish to go there. I have also had some thoughts about that, trying to travell there. The best would be to life there for couple of years. I do not know but think Russia plants and veggies, clean water and so is good for one's health. My language skills are so poor though so it is hard to travell there without getting Russian language pretty fast. but I am giving it a try

Important Health and Safety Tips for Russia Travel

According to this web site you should not drink the tap water is Russia

yes, I have read that before but I am not aiming at the cities more staying at the countryside or so. For me Russia stands for very hardy plants that can survive in that climate and hope that water from uninfested sources is a reminder for the body of that. The water in the kitchen here is "tapped" from the same lake/sea water that gets the waste water (bathrooms etc) from the homes here. It is called the cleanest water in the world but does not end one's thirst as water from other places in my country.

Where do you live now?

yes, I have read that before but I am not aiming at the cities more staying at the countryside or so. For me Russia stands for very hardy plants that can survive in that climate and hope that water from uninfested sources is a reminder for the body of that. The water in the kitchen here is "tapped" from the same lake/sea water that gets the waste water (bathrooms etc) from the homes here. It is called the cleanest water in the world but does not end one's thirst as water from other places in my country.

My dad was from Russia , he was born in 1892 and lived near Siberia .

As someone who has visited and worked in Ukraine, which is known for its fertile land, and studied extensively on the Russian military facilities and city infrastructures, I would recommend you rethink or study more on the subject.

I lived and worked 80 miles south of Chernobyl. The radiation spread for hundreds of miles in many directions, including western Russia. The water is still not safe to drink in many areas. The accident was in 1986. Fish should not be eaten. Some people still illegally plant crops in condemned former communities.

Even in large Russian cities, visitors are encouraged to drink bottled water. Many former and current military facilities are polluted and toxic to nearby wells. If you plan on living out in the country, do your research and make sure there are no hidden surprises in the ground. Also expect frequent power outages. Having backup sources are necessary unless you are used to camping. Also, crime is really bad everywhere. Thieves steal gas, headlights, windshield wipers, items from your yard for the black market, etc.

The tourist cities are great to visit. Lots of history. Especially Russia defeating Germany in WWII. Many statues of past leaders and symbolism. Many museums. I will say that many Russians are wary of strangers, but after awhile, you can make many friends. My mother even visited St Petersburg and Moscow and enjoyed it.

Other than that, go for it for the adventure.

1892!? wait if your dad was born in 1892 then how old are you!? are you a zombie!? haha!:laugh2:

You're an idiot ! My dad had got married when he was 50 yo and I am 67 yo! You really should stay out of bars , your brain is getting pickled .

As someone who has visited and worked in Ukraine, which is known for its fertile land, and studied extensively on the Russian military facilities and city infrastructures, I would recommend you rethink or study more on the subject.

Other than that, go for it for the adventure.

Yes, it would be more for the adventure. A relative was over there and he felt at home somewhat and reccons some Russian man or woman could be our relative long time ago as we have distant relatives living close to the northen Finnish border for long time. France is very pretty but so crowded perhaps compard to Russia. I understand there is lot of polution but it would be more of an attemt to figure out if we belong there (have Russian relatives), if Russia feels as "home".

"My dad was from Russia , he was born in 1892 and lived near Siberia ."

Cool.

Back