A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

my friend in LA said -

poor him. hope he can go back to sleep again.

I think they are used to them out there. :lol: But what if it is just a preview. :hmm: We are overdue for a BIG one.

I think they are used to them out there. :lol: But what if it is just a preview. :hmm: We are overdue for a BIG one.

You shouldn't say that. You don't want to jinx California, right? :P

Since you did, you should knock on wood 3 times. If that isn't readily available, your head would be a sufficient substitute.

You shouldn't say that. You don't want to jinx California, right? :P

Since you did, you should knock on wood 3 times. If that isn't readily available, your head would be a sufficient substitute.

Oh heck no, I have a house in the bay area and I would prefer it not end up in the bay. :lol: I knocked on my forehead.

COOOOFFFFEEEEE time for this non-coffee drinker! 6th night of not sleeping well is really making me become a permanment coffee drinker.

Going to start a walking program here soon. Son is walking with me in case I have problems. Neighbors are all aware so that if I have a major issue, they will be happy to drive me home. Doctor has suggested and approved and I am only to walk so far and to start slow and short.

My interview went well. Will find out if I got the job or not either tmw or Thursday. Of course, i will keep all of you updated.

They asked me extremely tough questions but I aced them all.

my head fucking hurt soo much :( i drinks wine help headache

Red or white? Tannin in coloured alchohol (red wine, whiskey, etc) gives you headaches. That's why drinkers who want to avoid a hangover stick to clear alcohol like vodka or gin or white wine.

Red or white? Tannin in coloured alchohol (red wine, whiskey, etc) gives you headaches. That's why drinkers who want to avoid a hangover stick to clear alcohol like vodka or gin or white wine.

i not like red wine ewww. so i drink white wine yummy! it make me feel warm and more relax. my headache almost gone now. dessert wine is BEST!!

i working on a project and i hope it turn out so good. :) On other note, how is everyone? :wave:

My interview went well. Will find out if I got the job or not either tmw or Thursday. Of course, i will keep all of you updated.

They asked me extremely tough questions but I aced them all.

I don't know if you remember but we had our interviews scheduled the same time then stuff happened and mine got all turned to crap... well I spoke with district manager today so it will be rescheduled! Sorry off topic good luck!

Wirelessly posted

Hard to type from my phone with my new nails lol

Bott's avatar got me hungry!! i wonder if botts sandwic was hamburger. Were it have mayo, ketchup, pickles, lettuce, bacon, tomato??? yummy

:lol:
Bott's avatar got me hungry!! i wonder if botts sandwic was hamburger. Were it have mayo, ketchup, pickles, lettuce, bacon, tomato??? yummy

It was. It was a Burger King Whopper that was on Christmas Day lunch.

I couldn't believe they were actually open, and I got to have lunch there as we had our celebration in the evening!

:lol:

It was. It was a Burger King Whopper that was on Christmas Day lunch.

I couldn't believe they were actually open, and I got to have lunch there as we had our celebration in the evening!

ha ha yea i remember you were planning to go there.

oh BK whooper tastes so good. one time i was hungry and grabbed just the whopper. it costs me for about 4 bucks. whoa!

Don't sweat the small stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58fs5yI8K9I&feature=related]This Is Mind Blowing! - YouTube[/ame]

Back