A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Thank ya. :P I have to take it to get tinted Friday... I hate that people can see me through my windows... it's creepy... :ugh: I do love it though! :D

WHAT?! Are you really shy honey? Show 'em U R HAWT and can't-touch-this bad mama jamma! :P

Besides, tints in FL will turn your ride into a butt baking oven! (Ever sat on nuked leather? OUCH!)

I hope I don't get a ticket... Never had one... this is going to be it... :ugh: Well, if I can avoid tickets on the bike... I can do it... I can avoid it... I CAN AVOID IT!!! BE STRONG!!! :ugh:

:giggle:...I received so many tickets when I had an '86 Chevy Camaro....my Insurance was rocket high!...So I traded it for a small Ford Truck :giggle:...and never had a ticket since....Now I drive a Lincoln Cont., and never had a ticket with it either.....:hmm:...seems to me it's the sports car that the Cops love to ticket.

There was one exercise when we had to stand up, sit all the way down, and then stand right back up while holding a dumbbell with both hands. Meaning we couldn't use our arms and hands to help us back up. Ohhhh that was a first for me. Whoa

Iam 42 years old and I got a surprise...got shingles on my neck a few months ago. I definitely wasn't expecting that! It was an awful 2 weeks!

That is awful but I am just telling people what was on the paper I got when I got my shot. I DO NOT made the rules who can get the shot here. I do not understand why people are having a hard understanding this. Good grief you act as if I had something to do with the age restriction . :roll:

same here. I wish I can have my windows tinted but it's illegal in NJ :mad2:

Do you have any families live in other state with lax regulation? If so then you can register under their address.

If I move to CA so I will keep car registration in AL because of only one car plate, no emission inspection, no safety inspection, lax tint law and only $25 fee per year.

They can have a cheek each while discussing the weather or politics LOL :laugh2:

Want play hide and seek when I'm in NC? If you find me so you are going spewing black smoke at me.

Warning: Chucky will be with me, so please save me before Chucky strangle me and the black smoke will choke Chucky. :naughty: :lol:

I'd rent a diesel just for that :cool2:

Who is Chucky?

I thought about it I saw you had a CI implant the other day I didn't know that had thought maybe just let you try my Freedom processor with the older model implant and see if it would work?

WHAT?! Are you really shy honey? Show 'em U R HAWT and can't-touch-this bad mama jamma! :P

Besides, tints in FL will turn your ride into a butt baking oven! (Ever sat on nuked leather? OUCH!)

It has leather interior, too... That was the only thing I was weary of... :doh: It looks so awesome though! I know I am going to feel the sizzle this summer... :( *sigh* All I can do is get one of those sun things you put in your front window! :laugh2: and hope for the best... :doh:

:giggle:...I received so many tickets when I had an '86 Chevy Camaro....my Insurance was rocket high!...So I traded it for a small Ford Truck :giggle:...and never had a ticket since....Now I drive a Lincoln Cont., and never had a ticket with it either.....:hmm:...seems to me it's the sports car that the Cops love to ticket.

My insurance on the Camaro is only $102 a month for full coverage... I have really good insurance rates... Never a ticket in my life of at fault accident. I have done really well with no speeding... :P Though, I can't say I haven't revved it up and taken off a bit fast... :ugh: :laugh2: In general as I said before, I am not really a speeder. :P

Is that how you park your car , you're not in the parking space .

No, I park it in my garage. ( Which it is in front of ) I had just got it home and was excited and wanted to take pictures. The garage next to it is vacant anyway, doesn't matter if it's blocked. Again, was excited, parked a bit off in excitement on the first day... it's not like it's THAT far off... :roll: :doh:

Back