A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Tousi

Reaction score
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all.....

Jane B.

Reaction score

soulchill

Reaction score
Finally had a talk with the oldest (19) yesterday about some recent poor decisions she's made and offered her some advice on moving forward. Made her feel a bit sad, but could tell she appreciated the talk and knowing I still love her. Glad I waited, because I was really angry with her at the time.

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
6 days left till Christmas day is here and I feel weird.. and oh I'm officially on winter break from school til Jan 30, 2020 :)

Old Analog

Reaction score
Not really, 5 months of trying to get parts for my E-bike out of China have given up, now looking to Taiwan, India and else where:pissed:too bad no one in America wants to build one:(

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
All is well here, it's like a peak season at work with insanity residential volumes from online order. We've been delivering to residential than business since the pandemic.

Old Analog

Reaction score
Keurig ? I can't even pronounce that in my head, but then phonics was never my strong suit:rolleyes:

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keurig ? I can't even pronounce that in my head, but then phonics was never my strong suit:rolleyes:
I am hearing , it took me awhile to pronounce it lol the easiest way to show it pronounced is Cure-rig or just K-machine will work lol

coffee-girl

Reaction score
I pronounce the coffee-making machine as "K-Cup Machine" just less of a hassle in trying to get "Keurig" right.

I am not sure if I should switch to a ground coffee machine. It seems like there'd be more of a variety than K-Cups.

Jane B.

Reaction score
You may not need to change machines. I think I have seen ads for reusable cups that you fill yourself with whatever coffee you want.