A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I am so glad to be back to work. It was nice to have a very long weekend off, but I missed my routine of work and am glad to be back in the groove of things again.

Me, I am just happy the weekend is here. My job isnt bad but I prefer to be at home. lol

Me, I am just happy the weekend is here. My job isnt bad but I prefer to be at home. lol

I would like to be home today too. I only work M-F, but I have been so over-swamped with work that I have to go into the office today on Saturday. This will be like the 6th weekend in the past 2 months that I've had to go in. Not loving these 6-day workweeks lately!

I would like to be home today too. I only work M-F, but I have been so over-swamped with work that I have to go into the office today on Saturday. This will be like the 6th weekend in the past 2 months that I've had to go in. Not loving these 6-day workweeks lately!

Maybe I feel this way after working 2 jobs for so long. I even worked 2 full time jobs for 2 years.

Since quitting my weekend job 4 years ago, I just have no desire to work on the weekends ever BUT I do work at home on the weekends with my lesson plans and etc.

Hopefully you will have a full weekend off soon.

3oEdvdad70tDL2kFDa.gif

:aw:

What are people using for uploading photos onto this site? I have wanted to bring some photos here, but the app no longer works, and I no longer use my own personal server. So I'm thinking something like photobucket, etc.? What's good out there for hosting links to photos?

I use photobucket. It's a nice size for free. I have pictures in there from 2007 lol.

For the first time ever, my hubby, our son, and myself are all sick at the same time. Me, not as bad as those two so I took care of our son all night last night while not feeling so great myself.

For the first time ever, my hubby, our son, and myself are all sick at the same time. Me, not as bad as those two so I took care of our son all night last night while not feeling so great myself.

Hugs! I hope you all feel better quick!

Hugs! I hope you all feel better quick!

I am alright...went out to breakfast with my co worker and warned her that I have a cold but I am doing ok. Not 100% full of energy but can handle doing stuff. We chatted for 3 hours and now I am home. I am already wiped out! Was fun but having this cold really sapped all of my energy. Wow...

I have enough time for a nap before going to my brother's to watch the Cardinal's game if this cold continues to be mild.

Hubby and son are still in bed with fevers. *groan*

Thanks Hugs

Get well! All three of you!

Being sick is the pits...

Get well! All three of you!

Being sick is the pits...

Thanks....my brother and I will meet at a sports bar to watch the game because his 4 month old girl is sick too. Grrr, I wanted to see my niece too. Oh well

This is just plain weird:

A city official in Rhode Island wanted to include an elderly woman in a photo-op about a snow shoveling program, so she had a middle-aged male bus driver dress up in a wig, earrings, lipstick and a dress.

City official has man dress up as woman for photo op

Attachments

• RI wig.jpg
    RI wig.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11
This is just plain weird:

Snow be meA city official in Rhode Island wanted to include an elderly woman in a photo-op about a snow shoveling program, so she had a middle-aged male bus driver dress up in a wig, earrings, lipstick and a dress.

City official has man dress up as woman for photo op

I trying work out philophy behind it.1a real woman don't shovel snow2you need be woman to shovel snow3shovling snow all genders4snow melt time worked it out.5 woman incapable so dress man up.6 only idiot put lip stick and earnings on to shovel snow use a man.7he transvestite.8 he transvestite gets paid more in woman's outfit.10 he represent everyone 11 not a clue

Back