A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

The hearies seem to want to be able to behave anyway they choose and not be called on it. Well, sorry about that. They are on Deaf turf now.

like, ... hmmmm... oh, wait.. !

like you, the hearie, calling me a Fuzzsack and not being called on it it?
damn right. you get to behave any way you choose, and some others like you
and that's behaving on the "Deaf turf way", I see.
I am enlightened now.

I find the hearies to be far more rude than the Deaf here. I wish I had a nickle for everytime a hearie told a deaf person that they were wrong about something to do with their deafness, or discounted a deaf person's experience, or try to play the expert after having been the parent of a deaf kid for 4 or 5 years and trump the deaf adult's lifelong experience.

yeah, sure, that's exactly the same as the deaf calling names and insulting with invectives the hearing,
and those who they perceive, usually unjustly the "audists".
yep, exactly the same.....:roll:

Deaf culture thrives and be welcome with open arms.

Really????????
Then CSing's post about her son was certainly very "welcomed" by PFH, oh yeah.... clap clap clap...

Fuzzy

if ya'all have noticed that I haven't been on much... well sorry! :)

went to Vermont for skiing last weekend. was sleeping all day n' nite yesterday to recoup. busy all day today at work with meetings and deadlines.

my friend had a seizure during Vermont trip and the Vermont hospital was 30 min away. and then she had another one on the way home so they took her to hospital in NYC. My 2 friends are taking evening shift and I'll be taking morning shift.

and now gotta do more work so that I won't have much to do tomorrow. and I'll be gone for a week in Florida next Friday. ay de mi...

:wave:

if ya'all have noticed that I haven't been on much... well sorry! :)

went to Vermont for skiing last weekend. was sleeping all day n' nite yesterday to recoup. busy all day today at work with meetings and deadlines.

my friend had a seizure during Vermont trip and the Vermont hospital was 30 min away. and then she had another one on the way home so they took her to hospital in NYC. My 2 friends are taking evening shift and I'll be taking morning shift.

and now gotta do more work so that I won't have much to do tomorrow. and I'll be gone for a week in Florida next Friday. ay de mi...

:wave:

Sorry to hear and hope your friends ok. mr busy boy!

Jiro, don't forget to take care of yourself also. That's very kind of you to help your friend. I sure hope your friend has a speed recovery.

she's all fine. she was discharged today and went home in ambulance. :)

Sammy just came up to me holding a note in his teeth. Seems sons sent a note by way of the cat asking me to hurry up and start dinner. Son was too lazy to get up and walk to me, so he sent the cat. I asked how he did that, and his response was "Sammy, go see mommy about a treat!", so Sammy came to see me.

Got sick again but stayed at work and worked through the chills and achiness. That was no fun.

Get better soon !!

It's hard to kick bugs sometimes. :(

Last week, on Wednesday, after staying home for two days with the flu, I recovered 100% and was great until last night...it was like I was hit with it all over again. That has never happened to me like that. So frustrating.

I hope I recover tmw am. If not, then it is another sick day from work. I am NOT going to suffer again like I did today.

Last week, on Wednesday, after staying home for two days with the flu, I recovered 100% and was great until last night...it was like I was hit with it all over again. That has never happened to me like that. So frustrating.

I hope I recover tmw am. If not, then it is another sick day from work. I am NOT going to suffer again like I did today.

Hope you've got plenty of hand sanitizer...and washing ur hands often...having the little kiddies in class using it also?....

Hope you've got plenty of hand sanitizer...and washing ur hands often...having the little kiddies in class using it also?....

We all have done all the precautions. The parents are the ones who send them to school when they are so sick instead of keeping them at home. That is the problem.

just heard that LA just got an earthquake 15 min ago. initial report from USGS is showing that it's registered as 3.6

Back