A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristina,
If it's your MIL's house, why are you paying the entire bill? Will she help out with at least half? It sounds like your'e paying for everything plus rent and your MIL is dictating what you can and cannot do.

We have our own separate phone line. She does not charge us rent. Her house is paid off. All we have to pay while living here is our phone, internet and storage and part of the electric and water. We also have our 1 car payment and insurance on 3 vehicles. Hubby's hours were cut and groceries and gas went up. I hope to be able to pay the bill off over the next 2-3 weeks. My SSDI will be in soon and I will use part of that. My mother helps with groceries when she can. Hubby went from 50 hours, to 32. He should be getting more soon. Also, a lot of places around here closed and there are more and more unemployed people, so we are thankful for what little he gets.

I'm sorry. Not even $4 from Walmart? And if it's that bad, some free clinics can give them to you. I know this from experience.

Hard to believe, I know. I've tried a couple of the clinics when i was undergoing cancer treatments and paying out of pocket...they told me my salary was over the requirements...never mind the fact I was paying hundreds of dollars to get care. One of those things...hopefully this infection will subside soon.

I am joyful on myself because pretty calm down!

Darn, I'm tired. I want to go to bed but it's only 6 pm !!

I am very really seems lots of work pretty improve :D I am very feeling better

Busy day?

More like a busy week. Very busy week! It's a seasonal thing at work. So I feel wiped out. And today felt emotional with it being 9/11. So all of that just made for a tired lady today :)

I am lots study complication :) I do best of course update I am lots of complication!

Bajagal,
I'm really sorry your having a sucky week. I hope you start feeling better soon! :hug:

Kristina,
OK, that clarifies it. I just assumed that since everyone was living in the same house, everyone was sharing all of the utilities including phone, Internet, and cable. OK. I understand on being short on cash. Right now I have a whopping $20 to my name after all the bills I had to pay this week. Oh well. I will make a trip to CoinStar and dump my change in the machine to see how much I get back. I can turn around and use that cash as spending money for a little while until I can get things back in order.

We have our own separate phone line. She does not charge us rent. Her house is paid off. All we have to pay while living here is our phone, internet and storage and part of the electric and water. We also have our 1 car payment and insurance on 3 vehicles. Hubby's hours were cut and groceries and gas went up. I hope to be able to pay the bill off over the next 2-3 weeks. My SSDI will be in soon and I will use part of that. My mother helps with groceries when she can. Hubby went from 50 hours, to 32. He should be getting more soon. Also, a lot of places around here closed and there are more and more unemployed people, so we are thankful for what little he gets.

wow..hope things look up for you all soon!

complication budget because lost on job cause sad! tough! that is loss on whole on for tough!!

Chicken souped-out.

(I made homemade chicken noodle soup. It is GOOD STUFF. But I made too much. Enough, already. :lol: )

I am pretty complication tough! I am pretty lots of not easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back