A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping is soooo screwed up!

I get tired around 9PM which is great so I go to bed by 10 but I keep waking up around 1 AM only to have trouble going back to sleep. Again for the 2nd day in a row, I woke up around 430 am and unable to return to sleep. I thought it would be the opposite since AZ time is 3 hours behind MD time? Weird.

me too I have problem issues screw up sleep cause affect

suggest to you help milk sleep :)

I help sleep better milk hot warm let know you suggest to advise!

Try warm bathes before going to bed. Seems to help many persons,
Cheap.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I tried that a long time ago but cant remember if it worked or not. I can try that again to see if it works.

I tried that a long time ago but cant remember if it worked or not. I can try that again to see if it works.

My husband believes in that. I think maybe put a little powdered ginger in it too.

oh Really you still sleep not work milk, I guess different your kind of person!

probably reduce relax on bath warm dififcult movement, I know can't sleep because control hard not easy movement bad!

ruin coffee I can't sleep screw up maybe I am strong can't sleep crap!

Major problem-staying asleep: too much Fingerspelling practice!

Is it better to trying sleeping in a warm bath tub?

Any "other Hot tips"-out there?

I think I got into poison ivy. If so, this would be the first time. Drat the forest I live in :lol:

Major problem-staying asleep: too much Fingerspelling practice!

Is it better to trying sleeping in a warm bath tub?

Any "other Hot tips"-out there?

I don't think so!

tried on my suffer insomina!

Tmw is the last day of preparation before our students start on Monday (if school is open). My classroom, as usual, is not ready. lol

Tmw is the last day of preparation before our students start on Monday (if school is open). My classroom, as usual, is not ready. lol

Last year you had oodles of snow days and even had some days waived, now you are starting school late possibly because of the hurricane?

Man, you're gonna be going year-round this year to make the days up I'm afraid. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back