A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, shel. :( by theway i like your siggy. I love her!

I saw a news segment that said almost 20% of the people you see using cell phones are making fake calls. Supposedly they pretend to be using the cell phone so they could avoid face-to-face conversations. I find it comical and sad, and now I look at the people using cell phones with a new perspective. :lol:

Im sorry, shel. :( by theway i like your siggy. I love her!

I am ok...now, it is almost 8Pm Eastern time and I am soooo ready for sleep so that is a good thing. Means I will be able to wake up at 5 AM in the morning for my first day at work. I hate hate hate first days back!!!!

Stupid me!! I managed to cut my finger with the knife while slicing veggies for the stir-fry this evening. Luckily it's not bad at all.

I have an absolute fear of the knives for this very reason, so I am usually very careful.

My boys arrived home from Busch Gardens around 7pm...tired and wore out...my w'end was great....talked with another AD'er for the first time also, helping me with my VP!....Thks. so much!....first day of school tomorrow, bedtime is 10:45 and they are already "grumbling" about it...want it at 11pm...no way, Jose!...10:45 it is, no doubt about it...."WHY"?....'cause Mamma said so!...and the usual "OMG!"...it's gotten so I hate that word.

my best friend s chat to communication lots of help better busy I have lots of improve communication saskatoon I guess I hope be think might to patient :)

I had a long weekend considering I had only one day off. Friday night I went and got my bed (pics posted on FB) then took my DD to watch her friend ride at the YRRC Play Day at the arena and my DD ended up doing three rodeo events in the Young Buckaroos age division. I was surprised at how well she did considering this was her first time she seriously rode a horse. Of course she had to be led because she is under eight and hasn't ridden horses much at all in her life. I have a video of her in the pole bending event on my FB as well.

Yesterday I went to work and between gatherings I would rush home to get our room cleaned and the old beds torn down and moved out. Then I had to clean up all the crap that was under the beds. Vacuumed it up then had to move the 'newer' bed upstairs and get it put together. Then as soon as I got everything done here that I could get done, I went to Russellville to get some stuff moved to my storage unit, then I wound up visiting with a friend at her apartment until 10:30, then I came home. I changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed in my new bed. OMG - the best sleep I have gotten in years! I had no idea that a simple mattress change would help that much. But of course I was sleeping on a mattress that was probably older than I am and the boxspring was an all steel piece with springs and coils. We lifted it up and I noticed it was sold originally in 1927 for $19.75. :shock: Yeah, that was old. It was one my dad had given me when I was 11 or 12. Needless to say, that bed was shot and had been for a long time. Of course he had been telling me all these years that it was a good bed and that it was perfectly fine when I would ask him for a new bed when my brother was given a new bed for his 16th birthday. I beginning to wonder if my insomnia might have been partially due to the bed I had.

Well, sorry to babble on for nothing... Then again, that is the purpose of this thread. :)

Back to the rest of the weekend. I got up this morning and my DD and I went to church. After church, we went and took some more stuff to the storage unit then came back home for Sunday dinner with the extended family. It was pretty good and now I'm sitting comfortably in the bed under my laptop watching 'That 70s Show' and posting on AD.com.

I had a long weekend considering I had only one day off. Friday night I went and got my bed (pics posted on FB) then took my DD to watch her friend ride at the YRRC Play Day at the arena and my DD ended up doing three rodeo events in the Young Buckaroos age division. I was surprised at how well she did considering this was her first time she seriously rode a horse. Of course she had to be led because she is under eight and hasn't ridden horses much at all in her life. I have a video of her in the pole bending event on my FB as well.

Yesterday I went to work and between gatherings I would rush home to get our room cleaned and the old beds torn down and moved out. Then I had to clean up all the crap that was under the beds. Vacuumed it up then had to move the 'newer' bed upstairs and get it put together. Then as soon as I got everything done here that I could get done, I went to Russellville to get some stuff moved to my storage unit, then I wound up visiting with a friend at her apartment until 10:30, then I came home. I changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed in my new bed. OMG - the best sleep I have gotten in years! I had no idea that a simple mattress change would help that much. But of course I was sleeping on a mattress that was probably older than I am and the boxspring was an all steel piece with springs and coils. We lifted it up and I noticed it was sold originally in 1927 for $19.75. :shock: Yeah, that was old. It was one my dad had given me when I was 11 or 12. Needless to say, that bed was shot and had been for a long time. Of course he had been telling me all these years that it was a good bed and that it was perfectly fine when I would ask him for a new bed when my brother was given a new bed for his 16th birthday. I beginning to wonder if my insomnia might have been partially due to the bed I had.

Well, sorry to babble on for nothing... Then again, that is the purpose of this thread. :)

Back to the rest of the weekend. I got up this morning and my DD and I went to church. After church, we went and took some more stuff to the storage unit then came back home for Sunday dinner with the extended family. It was pretty good and now I'm sitting comfortably in the bed under my laptop watching 'That 70s Show' and posting on AD.com.

That's living. I am glad you are enjoying it. :)

I wish i can turn time go back and change some things. I hope everyone have great summer so far. :wave:

Mention of summer camping- my granddaughter-Kiera, 7 years old,just survived 3 weeks. Only problem poured rain yesterday! Seems wet tents are not fun!
On the way home now!

Implanted A B Harmony

Mention of summer camping- my granddaughter-Kiera, 7 years old,just survived 3 weeks. Only problem poured rain yesterday! Seems wet tents are not fun!
On the way home now!

Implanted A B Harmony

That's a long camp experience for a seven year old.

My four year old granddaugher started preschool today. :)

Our local school district had a whopping 172,000 kids go to school today as it was the first day of school. I did not know it, but this is the 11th largest school district in the USA. :eek3:

Our local school district had a whopping 172,000 kids go to school today as it was the first day of school. I did not know it, but this is the 11th largest school district in the USA. :eek3:

:shock: <-- Wow, that's a freaking huge school district. I wonder what the largest school district is in the US. I am thinking NYC or Chicago.

:shock: <-- Wow, that's a freaking huge school district. I wonder what the largest school district is in the US. I am thinking NYC or Chicago.

And this 172,000 does not include the students in the private schools since they did not start today. Then, we also have a huge home school community in this district. I think they said close to 10,000 home schooled students and another 15,000 private school students.

And this 172,000 does not include the students in the private schools since they did not start today. Then, we also have a huge home school community in this district. I think they said close to 10,000 home schooled students and another 15,000 private school students.

:shock: x10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back