A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified and Registured Pharmacy Tech.

OHHH thats nice. keep us posted.. I can spread out the words to my friends if they are thinking about going back to school. I do not mind for myself but my job that its ok. mmm i ll look up to see how the salarly looks like. hehe

save it in your computer as a file then find any hosting that offers to sell picture. Order it online then they will mail it to you at your home. :) or go to walmart, but you have to save it on CD. ugh! I prefer online.
Walgreens - you can order it online to print out your local store.

Walgreens - you can order it online to print out your local store.

Thanks. i have too many good pictures that i need to print all of them. I keep taking tons of pictures and didn't print pictures. damn digital camera. haha

I am sometimes scared figure seem figure out because si hope be issues! I think so might to relax!

Went to multitasking swimming-this morning- to relax.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I know experience lots of wise on important to easy, it is very lots of issues pretty improve skills!

I like mango juice mixed with orange juice and 7-up. Yum :)

No .. haven't been to Taco Bell in ages. There isn't really one that's conveniently close by. Which is a shame because I love Taco Bell.

Love how my husband and my brother's girlfriend fit in with my family in AZ.

I hope be love on pizza and pop and on tomorrow pizza swimming whoot :)

Still thinking=how to write about nothing,

This thread is basically, "Say what's on your mind, no specific topic necessary." Most all of the other thread have a specific topic to follow along, this one is just "Say What You Want".

I have a stomach ache and can't figure out where I got it. Has to be lunch, but I have had a root beer (no caffeine) and also had some baking soda and water. Been belching like a serious beer drinker, but stomach is not settled. Ah well, it least it's not "barfy" bad, just unsettled.

I investisage search research important to good idea think so help test my health!

Next research project: what happens after death? Does the book: The mystery of death have all the answers?

Wide ranging to say the least.

JETLAG!!!!!! I cant move to do my errands but I have to do them since tmw is my first day back at work. Ughhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back