A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are going to dream of a big fat needle :lol: poke, poke, poke

Aww, I still have a ton of needle marks from the hospital and some bruises. I had a nice fat IV in my neck and still got a bruise from when they took it out on Sunday.

Those are the funnest memories of practicing IV's and venipuncture in class. haha, everybody in pain and having bruises on arms for a few days.

Blah, tonight was my first night doing anything since coming home from the hospital. I had my bowling league, which is usually a ton of fun, but my legs and arms just felt weak like jello. It was much more difficult than the usual effort needed to bowl. I was just happy to make it through all 3 games. Next week I'll have more energy as I'll be doing things now every day and getting more conditioned again. The body is sure amazing and resiliant, but it doesn't take more than a few days of sickness and no activity to seriously decondition.

Aww, I still have a ton of needle marks from the hospital and some bruises. I had a nice fat IV in my neck and still got a bruise from when they took it out on Sunday.

Those are the funnest memories of practicing IV's and venipuncture in class. haha, everybody in pain and having bruises on arms for a few days.

Awwww.. that sounds so painful IV on the neck:eek3: I sure hope you are recovering and taking it easy. What are you doing going out? You are supposed to be relaxing. I think you need to be handcuffed to the bed:giggle: kidding!

I have bruises on my arm, some people at work nicknamed me "junkie":giggle:

Blah, tonight was my first night doing anything since coming home from the hospital. I had my bowling league, which is usually a ton of fun, but my legs and arms just felt weak like jello. It was much more difficult than the usual effort needed to bowl. I was just happy to make it through all 3 games. Next week I'll have more energy as I'll be doing things now every day and getting more conditioned again. The body is sure amazing and resiliant, but it doesn't take more than a few days of sickness and no activity to seriously decondition.

:D I'm happy you are feeling better, but I agree with Ocean, you need to relax!

i believe that was late 1930? I have a t shirt "the slower you lick the longer its last. It was dark purple.

ew. disgusting. that's why I don't eat tootsie roll :ugh:

Happy Friday ADer's! I am so looking forward to seeing my coach tonight:lol: He's going to really work me out!

Spoiled how? :)

I'm off to a spa resort :wave: Wanna come? I'm all alone... two of my friends had to cancel due to sickness and another two have to work today... Oh well... I'll try to make the best out of it and I doubt it won't be too hard :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back