A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly check-in from the library. Get my check next week and hope to pay down a good chunk of the phone bill then. Managed to get groceries for this week on only $45 for the 5 of us. Granted, there are no snacks and the meals are not as large as usual, but at least we have healthy vegetarian and vegan meals. Gotta love Aldi's!! It may be 25 miles away, but it's worth it. Have to get additional things from Whole Foods, but at least I only have to do that once a month.

Well, now I wish I had sorted through my change now!!! I just took my change and more or less dumped into the CoinStar machine. :oops:

Well, that's only about half the change I have laying around here. I ended up with $171.89 in total. Not bad. Now I'm going to sort through my other change and anything pre 1964 in quarters I'm keeping as well as all war-era nickels from WWII.

I guess now I will be looking more closely at my change to see if it's worth more than face value.

it is very lots of pretty aware it I am very tough I will more update1

Still without internet or telephone. I will be paying 2/3 of the bill and more if I can this Wednesday. We will see what happens after that. I have a lot going on and hubby's hours were cut again. We also found some major problems regarding the construction. It seems that nothing is going right. Mom's dementia is getting worse and now MIL has a colonoscopy tomorrow as they found something on her last test this past week. Will it ever ease up?!!

At library today and will be back on Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing well, all things considered. Miss you all.

Still without internet or telephone. I will be paying 2/3 of the bill and more if I can this Wednesday. We will see what happens after that. I have a lot going on and hubby's hours were cut again. We also found some major problems regarding the construction. It seems that nothing is going right. Mom's dementia is getting worse and now MIL has a colonoscopy tomorrow as they found something on her last test this past week. Will it ever ease up?!!

At library today and will be back on Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing well, all things considered. Miss you all.

You sound like you're under a lot of stress. :hug:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I miss you, kristina. Sorry about all of the stress. Hugs to you.

sorry hear you hope be your cope learn stress!

I am very pretty ruin on my health issues seems I suspect!

I want to mow the grass but the clouds rolled in so nah...

Haven't had to use my AC in 2 days...we're getting an awesome breeze and wind off the river...opened my windows too!...Not expecting this to last, tho', but wish it did.

We are getting thunderstorm here!! So glad since we really need rain here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back