A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had to make an emergency run to Walmart this evening. Now I know my legs are getting worse. I was already having problems, but we went anyway and I fell at the store even using my rollator. I got help and waited at the front while daughter and mother got everything. I almost was not able to drive home, but I made it. *note to self, always wear long pants so you can physically lift your leg by pulling at the knee.*

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (droid)

Sorry. :-(

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's hot here , got wild fires burning in Newhall

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think so migth issues problem I hope be tough! I think hard to how feeling not easy

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
I spent the day gold-bricking by a river and watched a possum roll away a large jar of peanut butter from the area. It disappeared into tall grass and brush, and I wonder if it managed to get the jar open. :giggle:

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched a bobcat walk through the yard this morning when I was sitting on the front porch.

Aside from that, I worked today. Boo. That makes three Labor Day holidays I have had to work. I really wish I had a job at a bank or doctor's office or on campus at ATU. These jobs where I have to work on holidays stink! I would like to have some time off to relax too. :( Even ConAgra got the three day holiday weekend and they usually work 13 days on with one off.

Secretblend

Reaction score
I watched a bobcat walk through the yard this morning when I was sitting on the front porch.

Aside from that, I worked today. Boo. That makes three Labor Day holidays I have had to work. I really wish I had a job at a bank or doctor's office or on campus at ATU. These jobs where I have to work on holidays stink! I would like to have some time off to relax too. :( Even ConAgra got the three day holiday weekend and they usually work 13 days on with one off.

Did you get double pay as result of working today?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
So sick of hurricanes...Lee is here and dumping soooooo much freakin' rain and he might stall over us for the next 3 days. Oh boy...

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember now. My brain is turning to slush!
Keep plugging, and soon you will be rewarded with more money. :)

I wouldn't mind the more money part and I would love to have some time off from working all the time to just sit back and relax. I would love to have a Saturday spent in bed for most of the day with not a single care in the world and nothing that needs doing.

drphil

Reaction score
Heat wave here in Toronto gone. Early fall weather.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am pretty wait for exciting my grandparents :) I hope be happy see on my grandma soon coming on 1 day :)

drphil

Reaction score
Jillio: Strange I don't quote you in most of the comments keyed. Why do you think I am referring to you ? Supposedly you are"ignoring" my comments-correct?

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jillio: Strange I don't quote you in most of the comments keyed. Why do you think I am referring to you ? Supposedly you are"ignoring" my comments-correct?

This is only a test! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.