A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like saggy old lady boobs? :laugh2:

:lol:

No. The feeling of when things are unsettled and don't know what direction things are going in. Problems with things surrounding my house. Stressful on the mind. But thank you for the laugh -- I needed it! :)

i wish i went camping. nice outdoor. sleep on ground. swim in ice cold river. :lol:

0_O i ADDICTION COMPUTER crap I am pretty aware it
you love on swimming:P
I am lost control on pretty tough!

Sleeping is soooo screwed up!

I get tired around 9PM which is great so I go to bed by 10 but I keep waking up around 1 AM only to have trouble going back to sleep. Again for the 2nd day in a row, I woke up around 430 am and unable to return to sleep. I thought it would be the opposite since AZ time is 3 hours behind MD time? Weird.

I start my externship tomorrow. Nervous!! I am so used to working in the lab at school. Tomorrow, I will be compounding and filling prescription for real people.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
I start my externship tomorrow. Nervous!! I am so used to working in the lab at school. Tomorrow, I will be compounding and filling prescription for real people.

You are going to learn so much! Have fun!

Thinking about the mass panic on the east coast. I'm sure the west coast is laughing. :lol:

Just wait :cool2: Your turn is coming. First CO then VA...can AR be far behind? :wave: :giggle:

We've been having earthquakes here already. Anymore I am just like - "whoohoo, mini rollercoaster, ah ok we're done, move along..."
:cool2:

Reading an interesting section in my Psychology book: 7 Biological & 7 Environmental factors which affect hunger,eating and body weight.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I feeling ruin my kidney cause sometimes I am very bit on painc crap! be positive I am patient heavy!

Cool!!!!

Wasn't the earthquake tremour less than a minute or two? Thanks goodness- not a recurring event!

Wasn't the earthquake tremour less than a minute or two? Thanks goodness- not a recurring event!

yup I heard it earthquake risk I heard it news!

For some reason, our male (fixed) cat has been very energetic and playful for the last week or so. He's overweight and lazy most of the time, but he's been zipping through the house like his tail was on fire. He's playing with all the toys in the cat's toy basket and then he plays with all the shoelaces on our shoes. We can't sleep without him chasing any moving limbs under the covers, that's even when laying on the couch watching TV.

Tinkerbell, on the other hand, is becoming lazy and almost lethargic. All she will do is sleep and eat very little. She does eat and loves to get her treats and will drink plenty of water, but prefers to sleep all the time instead of playing. She is 6 and Sammy is 4.

Right now, Tinkerbell is asleep on the bathroom rug in front of the shower, and Sammy is running circles chasing a paper ball.

Tinkerbell is letting Sammy do her work for her for the moment. :)

Had a great first day of externship. The phamacist said I did real good. :) I am ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back