A third brest implant!!

She should get an 3rd eye implant and match her trio of eyes on her chest.

Does she have triplets? Is there someone with two cocks? If no, then they're pointless.

She's pretty. I wonder why did she want three boobs?? It looks like to me it's not comfortable. Guess she watches total recall.

She lives on fantasy island, there will be likely a serious, major disappointment for her. I am sorry, I used the barf bag when first heard of her.

She's pretty. I wonder why did she want three boobs?? It looks like to me it's not comfortable. Guess she watches total recall.
I saw other articles through FB.

The reason why she (claims)..said she did this was to..."Make herself unattractive to men because she doesn't want to date anymore". Snopes even has a page up (undetermined status right now). There's so many things wrong with this it's hard to take it totally seriously. Near as I can tell it has nothing to do with Total Recall.

Plus in one of the articles- one of the commenters stated he knew the woman and said that she is truly an attention seeking person. I believe it.. Adding a third boobie is not how you make guys stop wanting to date you- quite the opposite really...

Here is the snopes page-
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/jasminetridevil.asp

Last edited:
she need medical help..i think maybe computer graphic,,i had breast surgery and I think what she had not possible..it cause all sorts of medical problems which she don't appear to have

she is now serving the freaks... :roll:

anyone with alien fetish?:barf:

Back