A Special message from Restless_Heart...

Prayers are with her and her family during this difficult time.

Thread is sticky for the time being.

I will be thinking of Restless Heart. Let us hope that the brain tumor is benign and that the outcome is good despite battling lung cancer at the same time. I know someone on World of Warcraft who has brain cancer. Let us hope and pray for her.

Oh, wow. I thought it is about holiday or birthday or something else. :(

I used to chat with her and shared with Restless Heart nearly three years ago, and I now had her Facebook. It's enjoy to read her status messages and comments in FB.

I can't believe that she is in a hospital. She is in my prayer thought... :(

Give her a big HUG from KarissaMann05! :hug:

Oh, wow. I thought it is about holiday or birthday or something else. :(

I used to chat with her and shared with Restless Heart nearly three years ago, and I now had her Facebook. It's enjoy to read her status messages and comments in FB.

I can't believe that she is in a hospital. She is in my prayer thought... :(

Give her a big HUG from KarissaMann05! :hug:

Karissa, she asked me to send her love to those who know here in AD. She wanted to let AD know she's in the hospital and how she enjoyed the site.

She has surgery today, we did talk via text message lastnight, it was emotional indeed. We are close friend and our love for the NE Patriots created a good bond of long distance friendship.

I am going to let her know about the thread when she's alert to talk again. I will be in touch with her husband later.

I just heard from Restless_heart before she goes into surgery. She's feeling peace yet its hard. She's with family and lots of love in the air.

I am feeling a bit better after, hearing from her. Its not easy at the same time bec she's a sweet friend and good heart.

I will post updates later

Sosie, she has a special message for you, " Soxie it was a blessing to get to know you and loving Boston Red Sox and Patriots! And yes, we'll go to Boston nation all us three and show our wild n love for the Patriots together. I love her too!"

Thanks so much for letting me know, Oceanblue7. When I read this message. I cried. I left Tess a message via FB. Tess, you are in my prayers and thoughts. Hope your surgery goes well. Please keep me posted. It's so nice to get to know you, too. Go the Red Sox and the Patriots!!! We will when you feel better. I love you, too!!!! (I was thinking of visiting you. Please let me know when. Email me. :hug:)
Thanks again, Oceanblue7!!! :hug:

omfgwtf!?!? just a moment ago... Sosie was laughing at my post... and now she's at hospital? wow..... :( :( :(

GET WELL SOON, SOSIE! PLENTY OF JOKES IN MY POCKET FOR YOU!

Thanks, Jiro. I am fine. It's Tess, whom I am worried about.

Restless Heart, I hope all goes well. You and your family including Sosie and OceanBlue will be in my prayers. Will be having prayer meeting tomorrow and will include all as well there.

I know Sosie and OceanBlue are not sick, but since they are such good friends I am including them.

Restless Heart, I hope all goes well. You and your family including Sosie and OceanBlue will be in my prayers. Will be having prayer meeting tomorrow and will include all as well there.

I know Sosie and OceanBlue are not sick, but since they are such good friends I am including them.

KristinaB, thanks so much to include me in the prayer=) I was in facebook earlier and her husband said, she got baptized for the first time, before her surgery and left me in peace. I was very sad and emotional lastnight when restless_heart and me were text messaging.
I will keep updates when I hear from her or her husband.

Sosie, we all hope she gets better soon too. I wish can visit her soon too , I live on the west coast will wait and see when is a good time to visit her.

Oh, that is terrible which Restless Heart have brain tumor and lung cancer. I hope she can pull through both of them and become whole again. :dunno: I am praying for her to get well and God will give her peace and no pains. I don't know her that well. I guess she spent a lot of time in sports threads about her favorite team. Get well, Restless Heart. :(

UPDATE: The surgery is over and her husband said, the surgery went well and Restless_heart is doing great. We are still praying for her.

She will be in my heart and go thru the illness quickly and recover soon as possible. I enjoy chatting with her. I'm shocked to hear the news. :(

She will be in my heart and go thru the illness quickly and recover soon as possible. I enjoy chatting with her. I'm shocked to hear the news. :(

Sequoias , she's an awesome friend that most of us enjoyed her chat in our aimchats. I remember, when you were in :shock: how two women could possibly be talking in depth about football:giggle:

Sequoias , she's an awesome friend that most of us enjoyed her chat in our aimchats. I remember, when you were in :shock: how two women could possibly be talking in depth about football:giggle:

yeah that was the good times ha ha. :)

Back