A small Induction Loop System.

BML

Reaction score
I participate in meetings of about twelve people sat round one table and I'm looking for an effective Induction Loop System recommendation.

I thought this forum forwarded information on replies to posts but I've received none.
The simple answer to, "What is an Induction Loop system" is as follows. It is a loop of wire pinned to the wall of a room and connected to a device that transfers voice discussion from a TV to a hearing aid switched to loop. Such systems can be set up to react to microphones. The beauty of these systems are that they take to voice or music directly into a hearing aid and into the ear. Having said that it appears that not having received any reply's to my original question that I'm in the wrong forum.

I thought this forum forwarded information on replies to posts but I've received none.
The simple answer to, "What is an Induction Loop system" is as follows. It is a loop of wire pinned to the wall of a room and connected to a device that transfers voice discussion from a TV to a hearing aid switched to loop. Such systems can be set up to react to microphones. The beauty of these systems are that they take to voice or music directly into a hearing aid and into the ear. Having said that it appears that not having received any reply's to my original question that I'm in the wrong forum.
I suggested above that you look for "portable induction loop" (use those words in quotes in your browser). You should see a few different ones that should work for your situation.

If you want to receive an email when someone posts to a given thread make sure you have clicked on "Watch" at the top of the page were the replies are (such as this one you are reading now). And then chosen to receive emails..

Back