a Request from Milli for Milli

Kaja

Reaction score
I will put up three poems at a time. each time. if you want more, please comment and let me know. I will post more.

Childs Soul

A child alone in soul
Together in body
Bound for a sad fate
Token pity on by a memory
Tormented by those who hate her
Token from her love
She bleeds
Can you not see this?

The child alone and abandoned
Just looking for love
One giveith and one takeith
In the end to die for no reason but fear
The hate of the world
Bore on her shoulders
It was too much to bear
So she ended it with a tear and peace of mind.

Meet Elsy Pew

Meet Elsy Pew
The story is a long one and not half way told
It is one that is dark and foretold
Mystery of a terrible murder
Of blood and love

End my tears love
come retrieve me from my tomb
Save me from redemption
I'm not ready for what comes soon
Save me from the dark
I don't want to die

No one wants me
I was the victim
There was no Victor
I was left to burn in hurt

No one wants me
I was just a tool to use
Soon they will see
But not only me
They will feel the hurt
They will feel the pain
Burning in hell is all in Vain

There's no need to scream
I will find you as it seems
You will see inside my dark soul
Deep, deep dowel
Save me from my sins
I don't want to die
But alas
It will all end in sighs

Fire Burning

I sat hiding from the flames
I know they will find me soon
They wish to swallow me whole
Eat my flesh and tear my soul
They wish to enchant me into thinking it okay to die

I see the souls of those who have died
They welcome me and ask me to join them
I am scared
I know they will find me in my corner
Then they will devour me
They have already licked up all the knowledge that I ever wanted
Now they wish to lick me up too

They want to hide my Resistance
destroy there chance of being found out
They intend to kill me

Now they have found me
Cornering me in the depths of hell
I am a mouse caught in a trap with no escape
Soon the pain will start but I won't feel a thing
I know that my time has come
This is malice
and they will pay for it dearly

That is so kool I've never had a thread just for me because I've requested something (it takes little to make me happy) :)

I like that last one Kaja 'Fire Burning'- had a real passion about it in use of the words...

How long have you been writing poetry for?...

If you want to post some more I'd be happy to read and comment back to you...:)

I've been writing poetry since....4th 5th grade. that's when it started. I wrote a two page poem. and I just have been writing sense. I write short stories, once in a while and well. I can put that one up if you want too.

yeah, this is for you allright lol. hey, did you check out my I'm tired of all the "End of the world" movies thread? I actually got instant results the next day. 7 posts WOW!!!! now I'm at 17.

okay I'll do that tomorrow.

Yeah I have 47 something posts on it now it's kind of funny

The flower vase

Please enjoy safely. Ideas, and story copyrighted to Kaja King. Violators, thefts, and snoopers will be fried in butter and served in gross omelets with buttermilk on the side of Meatballs.
© Kaja King 2010

Once upon a time there was a princess. This princess was very beautiful; her eyes were of amber that shone like gold when the sun hit them. Her hair was a golden color and wavy all blended with her pale complexion. Every morning the princess would find a vase of flowers: roses, daisies, and flowers of all shapes, sizes and beauty. The princesses’ father loved her very much, however her mother did not. She believed that she was a curse, and embarrassment. As their first child it was a scandal. Never the less her mother taught her how to be a lady. However the princess hated this. Her father had named her Danielle.

Danielle constantly was refusing. She wandered off one night only wearing her nightgown and a velvet blue cloak. Her feet were bear and the leaves cracked under then like dried bread. Her hair was wild as ever since the braids that she had been wearing that night had only been released a few minutes before. She walked for a long time and the moon started to shine thought the trees in small rays, casting shadows that covered her. Though most of the ground was still covered in dry leaves and moss healed her scratched up feet.
After a long walk she came to a clearing, this was the first sign of any peace. The moon was completely covering the clearing dying the grass a silvery white. All around there were small fireflies. However these fireflies were not fireflies at all, for the light at the end of them did not stay, but sprinkle all around then like dust flying from an old dresser. Danielle chased after then, it was great fun. She would catch one; only to have it slip out of her hands. Finally when one was caught Danielle looked at the light “What are you?” she asked as the light died. Opening her hands she saw a small human. Her skin was sun-tanned brown; her hair was cut terribly short. She had small clothes made of leafs. “How rude of you!” The small human shouted. “Who are you?” asked Danielle again.

The small person looked at her putting her hands on her hips. “What’s your name?” the small person asked. Danielle was so shocked she couldn’t answer after a while, she spoke “What are you and I will give you my name.” She said. The small human shook her head “I am a fairy” she said and pointed to Danielle “And now, your name.” She said “Danielle” the fairy looked at her “your very pretty” she said inspecting her all around “you’re a princess.” Danielle nodded “Yes, my father is a king” Danielle said “Is your mother still ugly?” the fairy laughed a bit “How did you know? I wouldn’t say she was ugly-she doesn’t like me at all. I came to escape” Danielle explained.
The fairy laughed, “I know because I used to be a princess too. Same story. Ugly woman. Rude. Don’t like you at all.” Danielle nodded and the fairy laughed, “Close your eyes for a minute.” Danielle did as told. A few moments later she opened her eyes, what she saw was amazing. The clearing was covered in moonlight and the most beautiful lilies were in bloom. The moon made the lily’s look like silver shillings. Danielle gasped, “They are beautiful” Danielle looked at the fairy and smiled “over there, there is a clearing.” Danielle looked where the fairy was pointing, “Can I not go now?” Danielle asked “No.”

The fairy’s tone was annoyed. “Why not?” Danielle was confused. Knowing this the fairy sighed. “Don’t you know the fairytales?” she asked. Danielle shook her head “I was never read any of that material.” The fairy sighed again. “All of us fairy’s here were once princesses. A fairy pointed out the clearing to us and we didn’t wait till the moon passed. You have to wait for the moon to hide before you can get the seeds. I was once in your spot, a princess of all fineness and grandsire. I wanted the seeds too for your father no doubt?” Danielle nodded. “Every morning my father puts flower in a vase in my room. I would love to do the same for him.” The fairy nodded “You have to wait. Close your eyes again.” Danielle did as told. When she opened her eyes the moon was gone. However she had not paid attention to where the whole was. “Where is it??” she asked.
The fairy sighed. “That’s what you get for not paying attention.” Sadly she watched the moon come out again. “May I come tomorrow?” Danielle asked. The fairy nodded “Yes you may.” Danielle smiled and left. She did not look back, she was afraid that the wonderful dream would disappear.
When she returned home to her room there was a maid “oh your majesty there you are.” The flowers had not quite come. “Where is my father?” she asked, the maid refused to look at her now. “He has been gone miss, since I told him you were missing.” Danielle became very angry and slapped her head with her hand. “How could you?” Danielle waited for an answer but it shouldn’t come, what came was her father. As soon as her father came in “Danielle!” he roared “Where have you been?” he looked concerned and his eyes held worry like large diamonds. “I’m fine father, I went for a walk. I didn’t know it was this late. I’m, a matter of fact, was hoping to go out tomorrow night.” She smiled at him knowing that he could not say no to her. She was correct “I consent” he said giving up.

The day was full of lessons. Finally when it was dark she walked out of the castle with confidence. This time she wore a brown servants dress that covered her feet, a green cloak and leather hunting shoes. She wanted to blend with the forest. She had quickness in her step. She met up with the fairy in the same place once more. “Hello Danielle.” The fairy called. Danielle smiled and waved “Hello fairy.” This time she kept her eyes on the opening, despite the fairy trying to distract her. Finally the moon was hidden and Danielle walked towards the spot, careful not to step on any plants. She found the clearing, and in the middle of this clearing was a circle of mushrooms. Danielle looked at these strangely until the fairy came up to her and explained “Danielle, you have to go into our world to get the seeds. We collect them and keep them safe.” Danielle nodded, she was glad at that moment that she had wore a peasant dress. Taking a sigh she took a step into the circle. Instantly she felt that she had begun to shrink.
The fairyland was like any other; busy, lots of fairies, and things made out of nature. There was a market, of course it was crowed with fairies buying and selling things. The place was lit by candles but not all the way, the light from the fairies bodies, lit up the area also. A fairy with a leather dress and long blond hair came up to her, “You must be Danielle,” the fairy smiled “Come with me. I’ll take you to the seeds.” Nodding Danielle followed her. This, however sounding easy, wasn’t at all. The fairy world is so exciting when one sees it because it is so strange to our eyes. Once Danielle focused again she noticed that the fairy was gone, and she was in the middle of the marked alone. Looking around she decided to go forward, it couldn’t hurt much to look around. She found the fairy by the due-drop stand “What happened? I lost you for moment.” Danielle followed the fairy the rest of the way to a small cave where, fairies were handing out small bags.

The other fairy, which had revealed her name to be fairy also smiled. “Come along Danielle.” Once more Danielle followed her-not losing contact this time. Once inside the fairy handed one of the sacks to her who gave it to Danielle. Danielle took it as instructed but also looked around; the room was full of these sacks. They left the cave shortly after with fairy leading her so she wouldn’t get lost. Once out of the cave she recognized the first fairy that she met waiting for her. She smiled and held her sack “Will you come back tomorrow Danielle?” she asked. Danielle lowered her head “I fear not dear fairy. My father will be out on business, and my mother is rather strict.” She explained. Fairy nodded “then I will come see you.” Danielle smiled, “until then fairy.” She said and turned to leave.

Dawn had broke through but the time she returned to the castle. No one paid any attention to her tired eyes, they knew she had been out that night; they didn’t even seem to see her tangled hair. Silently she slipped into her room. Some maids came in to dress her in a burgundy and white dress with gold thread. The dress flowed over her body like water to a lake. Her day consisted of lessons, garden and sleep. When the sun had set and the dark came creeping in she went to her bedroom from the gardens and waited for the fairy to come. After twenty minutes the fairy came and landed on her finger. “Hello fairy.” They spoke for a long time about the fairies, Danielle’s life and a few other things that didn’t seem important at all. Once the fairy left Danielle rushed to her desk and pulled out the small sack of seeds, it seemed so much larger when she was smaller. Once she reached the cellar she knelt beside some dirt and dug a small hole to pore the seeds in, watering it.
For days the fairy and Danielle spoke and after Danielle mended to her flowers. And for days of her care the flowers grew, and grew into the silver shillings that she had known in the moonlight. After a long wait the flowers grew and were beautiful. Danielle picked the most beautiful of them all giving the rest to her father that had returned that day. That night she went to the clearing to speak with the fairy that was waiting for her. “Have the flowers grown?” she inquired. “Yes they have” Danielle replied. “Did you bring me the most beautiful?” Danielle produced the beautiful flower and the fairy smiled. “I may grant you one wish. You may either join our world or ask for anything else. Anything you desire” Danielle thought long and hard about this. What did she want? Finally she made up her mind “I would wish to become beautiful white roses and moon lilies that never die. They would please my father.” the fairy nodded and came up to he touching her nose. Instantly her garments fell empty and a small china vase with white roses and moon lilies sat. There Danielle resides happy on her fathers dresser shining brightly just for him.

Back