A question about youtube

MarkFromNJ

Reaction score
I was wondering what is your favorite youtube show or vlogger? Also would you watch a show if it was only made once weekly? I am curious because I am working on a project and needed some ideas.

Hello MarkfromNJ,

I am a youtube vlogger-video creator! Here is my youtube channel address:

DemoSure's channel - YouTube

My new video is called "Escape from the Valley of the Shadow of Deaf," and I don't mean to offend anyone on this forum. I have never had much contact with any of the deaf community and other hard of hearing folk. I grew up with parents that did not think being born with one ear was significant enough to warrant any special sort of accommodation or action. They did enroll me in speech therapy for four years. It baffled my parents that I could not speak correctly. I was never given the option to learn to sign either. My parents, the uptight mainstream suburbanites they were, are still, to this day, in complete denial of my "old one ear" deafness (hard of hearing, or SSD I'm not sure how to put it without offending anyone.) In fact, after he saw my new video, my Dad called me and told me how ashamed he was of me, that we "didn't talk about our problems" and how appalled he was that I called myself "Old One Ear." Oh well.

I currently am seeking full time employment, and I am pretty much constantly always on youtube and subscribe to 41 channels. If the content was compelling, I would totally watch one video a week uploaded. Good luck.

Back