a newbie here

Bowak

Reaction score
hey folks, hows it goin? :cool:

Hey, Bowak! Glad to have you here! You probably know who I am from the other forum. :mrgreen: Heh. How are Linc and FF, if you know them?

Yea, i know them and you too.Haven't heard from them in a while in that certain site that is.

I wonder what's happening with them. :( I know FF for a long time in real life, and we just lost the contact immediately and I wonder what's going on. :|

I'm curious... what bring you here? :D

Hey Bowak! Welcome to AD. Make yourself interesting by making some posts around here at this forum so we all can learn more about you. :D

Thanks silencegold

Cheleler, been lurking in here long enough, thought I wold join in the fun.

:shock: So you have been checking me out as well, eh? :naughty: :rofl: Just kidding. :thumb: Glad to see that you finally join in. ;)

Hugs Bawky!!! Welcome to ADv2 and enjoy posting here! Since I know you so well.. you'll be a VIP member in Penisarium!! :twisted: Heh, teasing you!!! You'll have fun and you'll see familiar faces here! :grouphug: You can see how :twisted: I can be! LMFAO.. you knew anyhow! *flicks tongue!*

Hey Bowak, welcome to AD... it's about time you joined in for the fun. Have fun posting here.

Wooo Wooo !! Bowak is here !! Tell us the stories about Dixie !

:mrgreen:

Just Kidding ! Welcome to the AllDeafs !

~ Sabrina

Back