A Man searched thous creepy old house with ghosts inside

The Joker

Reaction score
He Finally Had The Courage To Explore The House Across The River. What He Found Is Eerie.

Across the river from where one man grew up stands a lonely, dilapidated house. It's the kind of creepy house that is the star of countless horror films and kidnapping cases (it basically screams "you're gonna die"). But, be that as it may, this guy finally got the courage to cross the river and enter that house. This is what he found.

The house is across the river from his property. No one knows who owns it.

http://www.viralnova.com/creepy-hou...tm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cabn&utm_term=cabn

Thats where Abe Lincoln lived :shock:

I'm guessing the county tax assessor knows who owns it.

It doesn't look spooky at all. It looks like an interesting rehab project.

ppi is down right robbery..it surpposed be insurance on bank account but discovered they been fleecing everyone...I got 250quid back...I take it you not get same banner adds up on same thing we watching

ppi is down right robbery..it surpposed be insurance on bank account but discovered they been fleecing everyone...I got 250quid back...I take it you not get same banner adds up on same thing we watching

Honestly I do not pay attention to banners. :/ hmm maybe I should...

Got curious and went back...yes mine different. It is rent to own and a outdoor grill and patio shop ads...

Got curious and went back...yes mine different. It is rent to own and a outdoor grill and patio shop ads...
You're lucky--I got a 55+ retirement community ad. Bleh!

Sometimes, the County Assessor shows record of ownership belonging to someone deceased, yet the actual owners/next-of-kin keep paying whatever property taxes are assessed.

Frankly, this was a very dull slide show for me. I'm thinking it was mostly a come-along to lure folks into viewing those interminable pop-up ads which gummed up the article. Empty homes in rural areas are not uncommon, since farming is far less labor intensive these days and a lot of the sons and daughters of onetime farming families have moved on to other pursuits.

Probably, this was an old rental property or maybe a riverfront 'cabin' used mainly on the weekend. That someone got too old to enjoy, who had no close family to take over the care of.

Which might the fact that the place remained furnished/partially furnished. I am guessing that some vagabonds or teens had broken into the place at some point and set the dishes up for a joke.

Or the photographer did it himself, just to create an aura of 'mystery'.

Last edited:
That would scare me, but not because of ghosts, but because there could be a squatter there who may be dangerous (I'm not saying all squatters are dangerous, but if it's been abandoned for that long, anyone could be taking up residence there)

This would be a nice view... ;)

Backyard-Grills-21-1024x600.png

Truth....backyard grill is much better to look at.... :)

Did you not notice the 7 hidden ninjas in that picture that are ready to pounce?

Lots of little animals and other big animals live in the house.

Joker, are you saying that Abraham Lincoln used to lived in this old house? That must be nearly 100 and half ago, I think. Close to 200 years ago???? That is hard to believe. :shock:

Lots of little animals and other big animals live in the house.

Joker, are you saying that Abraham Lincoln used to lived in this old house? That must be nearly 100 and half ago, I think. Close to 200 years ago???? That is hard to believe. :shock:

So true, also IF Lincoln did live in this house, I'm pretty sure it would be a historical landmark and be kept up, probably with a gift shop next door...

Back