A heaing girl in need of a friend(:

cheergirl15

Reaction score
Hello, yes I'm hearing, and a girl.:) I am an ASL student in High School, and wanted to be more involved in the Deaf community. I love Sign Language but never really get to use it, even if I'm only typing I feel myself signing the words and I remember better:) So, I'm just here looking to make friends, so if that's you let me know:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. What city or town do you live in Texas? There are a large Deaf communities where you can meet for Social Events to chat with. They will help you improve your signing. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I live in the Houston area a little below there, in a small town. I've been trying to see about becoming a part of the ASL club next year.

Welcome! So nice you're taking ASL in High School :) are there lots of people in your class? x

of course I am asl! I have asl student :) I am volunteer

Welcome to the chat. I live down here in Houston as well. There are plenty of socials going on all the time that you can hit up. You can PM me if you have questions

Welcome to the chat. I live down here in Houston as well. There are plenty of socials going on all the time that you can hit up. You can PM me if you have questions

You just have to wait until Cheergirl15 reach her post up to 50 posts to be able to PM to your messages if she has any questions to ask you. Right now she is way below ten posts. You can just use this post here to help her where she will go for the Deaf socials in Houston. :cool2:

would be offer me pm mind you share to support real happy :)

Am new here and am looking for friends to meet.Am deaf and dumb since birth

I still don't know you as you are a newbie. You and the rest of us need to get to know each other better first and then you can make the incoming friend requests to have our Avatars put in your friend box like Sheila. For the Private Message (PM), you need to reach 50 posts to have PM. You only make two posts. So help us to get to know you and why you are interest in coming into AllDeaf forum? Tell us your story. :ty:

By the way, dumb would be better use as mute like deaf and mute. So you can not speak or make sounds out of your mouth. Right? :hmm:

Hello, yes I'm hearing, and a girl.:) I am an ASL student in High School, and wanted to be more involved in the Deaf community. I love Sign Language but never really get to use it, even if I'm only typing I feel myself signing the words and I remember better:) So, I'm just here looking to make friends, so if that's you let me know:)
Hi thank for the added me.. Where u from ? Hey u can add me @ myspace or facebook at my is ijessicarenee85 just hit me up and we can chat n get know each other :)

Hi thank for the added me.. Where u from ? Hey u can add me @ myspace or facebook at my is ijessicarenee85 just hit me up and we can chat n get know each other :)

I have it myspace and facebook you want to add for me :)

I am Canada open mind

Hi, I'm glad that you love sign language. Hopefully you will learn quickly. It's fun to learn sign language. Um, maybe you should check your local to see if there's any event in deaf community around your home area.

Hi, I'm glad that you love sign language. Hopefully you will learn quickly. It's fun to learn sign language. Um, maybe you should check your local to see if there's any event in deaf community around your home area.

I am volunteer assistant to help you would be!

Back