A guy I like...

yeah wait til u are 18 then u can do whatever u want so just stick to dating guys near your age.. or probably better idea.. is to have fun hang out with friends and enjoy being a teenager ;) or go out with friends in a group with guys that u wnat to date.. but nothing serious or if u can wait til u are 18 then it's all good :thumb:

Off-topic:
Chicks don't dig weirdos...

Some "chicks" do. Often times the weird ones are more intriguing ones.

On-topic:

If a 30 year old guy is going after a 14 year old girl, he's looking for one thing, and it's not a nice girl to talk to online.

ayala920 said:
Off-topic:

Some "chicks" do. Often times the weird ones are more intriguing ones.

On-topic:

If a 30 year old guy is going after a 14 year old girl, he's looking for one thing, and it's not a nice girl to talk to online.

Sure, you're right, you're right!

C.C.Sinned is wrong, ayala920 is right!

thewinterknight said:
Sure, you're right, you're right!

C.C.Sinned is wrong, ayala920 is right!
then hook up with ayala920...

and let her wax the knights lance :whistle:

Probably for the same reasons you guys have told, I don't know if he wants to talk to me. I started talking to him first and he was nice to me. He didn't pick me up or anything like that so I don't think he is after me like you said.

It's a shame that I can't pick you up because as your name says, you're too hot for me to even try to pick up

Relax, guys I'm playing y'all

theory that boy were jealous that girls get older men. Later, boy grow to become man and found young girl. Hmm....

EDGE said:
theory that boy were jealous that girls get older men. Later, boy grow to become man and found young girl. Hmm....

Yes! By God, you're right, you're right! I have so much love and no one to lavish it all upon my love on. Now I go weep now! *weeps because my suffering is too great to handle*

2hot4you said:
Probably for the same reasons you guys have told, I don't know if he wants to talk to me. I started talking to him first and he was nice to me. He didn't pick me up or anything like that so I don't think he is after me like you said.

good, a heartbreak was prevented :)

2hot4you said:

forget men and enjoy the rest of your teenage years... enjoy em while you can.

Sugar Addict said:
forget men and enjoy the rest of your teenage years... enjoy em while you can.

But I am already enjoying these years, including men.

Back