A farewell.

Malfoyish

Reaction score
To everyone...

I've decided to leave AllDeaf. I haven't really posted much here in recent days, and I feel I've lost track of the happenings here. In the future, should I come back, I know I have a warm and caring community to return to. Hopefully some of the conflicts that are affiliated with AD will have been resolved by then.

To those of you who always made me feel welcome, thank you. I will check for PM's during the next few days. For those of you who wish to contact me, please feel free to use PM's/email/IM's. I should still be around even if I don't post.

Thanks,
Malfoyish

i understand how u feel.

i have a lot of thoughts about to leave here because of bashing or whining about MODs issues. i am just sick of these issues. i hope these stupid issues will be gone ASAP.

have a wonderful life ! :)

PS: we can remind ya to share the interests about new harry potter 4 the movie.

:aw: Malfy I'm sorry to hear you go... I'll miss you and your slytherin posts!

Come back soon. :)

ok i cant help but notice that everyone started leaving when i came back..... :cry:

and anyway the doctor gave me a cream for that it should go away in 2 to 4 weeks.

:cry: Malfy I am so sorry to see you go!!!!! You are such a nice person, and I hope you will come back soon!!!! I will miss you so much!!!! :hug: :hug:

yeah malf ya need to stay. ive been gone for a year. and i came back and i fit in...well at least i think i do...but the point is...u need to stay.

I´m sorry to see you go... :(

I know I won´t lose you because I still see you other forum :hug:

deafclimber said:
i understand how u feel.

i have a lot of thoughts about to leave here because of bashing or whining about MODs issues. i am just sick of these issues. i hope these stupid issues will be gone ASAP.

have a wonderful life ! :)

PS: we can remind ya to share the interests about new harry potter 4 the movie.

Why should you worry about bashing/whining in MOD threads? Simple is ignore them and enjoy yourself to make yo ur post at other threads... :thumb: Don´t go because I need you here... :thumb:

Malfy,

Sorry... No worries.. I understandable which you have not much come on AD lately... I bet you're extremelly busy running around w/your children..

One day, Just drop by and say Hi to us.. *wink*

By the way, Take care...

Will be keep in touch w/you sometime via msg'd.
Ok...

You should stay.. I almost left AD and changed my mind to stay.. At least give it a few days or so and think about it before you leave for good. It would be nice to keep you here.. But if you do decide to leave, we'll miss you and I enjoyed reading your posts!!!:hug:

Don't go

I second all the other posts. You gave me a warm welcome when I first joined and I've enjoyed your posts. I still have a link to some of your writing. If you decide to leave, please come back and let us know when you get published. Take care until then. Best wishes for you and yours.... John

Aww, whatever much times u want to need for ur own time. would be great if u come back. i'm sure AD miss you...

Back