A Challenge/exercise!

Callicojacks

Reaction score
I'm challenging myself to figure out what lyrics/words are being said!

Will anyone else join me on an "epic" adventure?

It is kinda tough since she is "fake singing" But my best take is: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg.

mine as well drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire....

lip reading exercises...
meh

Battle #5 I only got what I think she saying is "ooh baby" from that point no idea :D

The whole reason I got a cochlear implant was so I wouldn't have to lip read..........

Let me try:

#1:Kumbaya my looooorrrrrrdddddd kumbayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

#2: Hare krishna hare krishna. Lucy in the sky with diamonnnnddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssss

#3: Shot through the heart and you're to blame. Darling you give love a bad name.

#4: A hearing aid! A hearing aid! My kingdom for a hearing aid!

#5: Toto, I don't think we be in Kansas no more. Bubba he run out of gas

Last edited:
Battle #5 I only got what I think she saying is "ooh baby" from that point no idea :D

That's all I got too. Her tongue was so distracting in all of the videos.

Also, it made me question my ability to lip-read until I saw a lot of people couldn't get it either.

Also, it made me question my ability to lip-read until I saw a lot of people couldn't get it either.

It was hard !

I am able to read people lips when I can't hear them . I was in the grocery store with my hearing dog and he wore a gentle leader , a couple were there and the woman asked the guy what was around my dog nose. The guy said it was a muzzle b/c my dog bite ! I couldn't hear one word they were saying but was able to read their lips very well. I told the couple I could read their lips and that the guy was wrong it NOT a muzzle and they should be careful about talking about people like that . OMG ! Their faces were bright red ! But I didn't want people to think my hearing dog was a vicious dog that went around biting people , words get around fast in a small city and I was the only person with a black standard poodle for a hearing dog. That woman shouldn't even be used in a lip reading video !

Back