8 Thousandth Post

Fly Free

Reaction score
I would like to dedicate this post to my close AD friends -- Lasza, Oceangurl, dhw5320, Oddball and more! Some of u are those I have known for years while others has been just a mere few months -- Thank u for being YOU and I have come to treasure the friendship between us! :ily: my friends!

And of course -- to my Froggieboi! In just a mere few months together, we have taught each other SO much! :ily: CoolieFroggie today, tomorrow and always! :hug: :kiss:

Love Unleashed

Love unleashed into its magical power
Our souls intertwined
Making us become one
Our passions let free
Our senses become one
Love so beautiful
Has become so strong
We share our every being

Fear
Sorrow
Happiness
Contentment
Joy

The heart sings so joyously
The music within so powerful
Butch-Femme dynamics
My boi becomes mine
My soul soars like the eagles within
The wolves howl and the frogs ribbit

Attachments

• infinity symbol.jpg
    infinity symbol.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 6
Fly Free said:
I would like to dedicate this post to my close AD friends -- Lasza, Oceangurl, dhw5320, Oddball and more! Some of u are those I have known for years while others has been just a mere few months -- Thank u for being YOU and I have come to treasure the friendship between us! :ily: my friends!

And of course -- to my Froggieboi! In just a mere few months together, we have taught each other SO much! :ily: CoolieFroggie today, tomorrow and always! :hug: :kiss:

Love Unleashed

Our souls intertwined
Making us become one
Our passions let free
Our senses become one
Love so beautiful
Has become so strong
We share our every being

Fear
Sorrow
Happiness
Contentment
Joy

Butch-Femme dynamics
My boi becomes mine

That's so so SUPER sweet of ya!

You are alway mine
I alway will love you no matter where we are!
:ily: Flyfree

congrats on your 8k posting fly now we're waitinf for ur 10 k posting hehehe :) may these postings soar you into more wisdom than ever before. congrats on ur love and on ur soaring higher above the skies. for you are in the everlasting love with ur boi as i am with my aloha gal, u are the dreamer that never quit dreamin' and a beliver who never quit belivin' once again congrats!

Congratulate on your 8 thousands posts FlyFree! :hug:

Congrats on another milestone and dedication! Fly free to 10,000, a club that consists of one member and we all know who that is! ;) Anyhow, enjoy posting the next 2,000 posts! :thumb:

Congrats!!! just like you go roaming and soaring .. go Fly Free!
hehe
huggs.. :kiss:

Eight thousand! Wow! Congrats! :)

Congratulates on your eight thousand posts.

Welcome to the Postwhore club. :whistle:

Fly Free said:

Love Unleashed

Our souls intertwined
Making us become one
Our passions let free
Our senses become one
Love so beautiful
Has become so strong
We share our every being

Fear
Sorrow
Happiness
Contentment
Joy

Butch-Femme dynamics
My boi becomes mine

Aww. Thank you, Fly! :ily: 2

Btw, not to steal any of your thunder, but I also had a milestone of my own. I have now been posting on AD for a full year. I joined alldeaf on March 24, 2004. :)

Congrats!! That's quite an accomplishment

Damn! 8,000 posts and the best dedication yet! Now that’s what I call postwhoring with style. :thumb:

Dearest Fly Free,

Many Congrats on your 8,000th post. Wishing you lots of fun with your postwhoring success. Also love your dedication to CoolieFroggie.
:hug:

Back