8 Million iPhone 5 return

I don't have iPhone 5, Evo Dragon. What your iPhone 5? I noticed many people have issue with iPhone 5.

I've had no problem with my iPhone 5 since Originally released Oct. 2012. Maybe, They received different 2013 iPhone 5.

It's conflicting report on how many iPhone were damaging or malfunctioning...

There's a picture in this article showing iPhone 5 was bent. Conflicting reports claim Apple may have returned 5 million faulty iPhone 5s, factory denies

Scott%20Hale%20Bent%20iPhone1.jpg

bent%202-200x150.jpg

frankie_ice7.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see the problem with my iPhone 5. Hmm... Yep, it could be manufacturing during different time, probably the recent one.

I am bit surprise to hear about this, but my iPhone 5 does not look like those who have problem with it...

iPhone 5 is the most vulnerable iPhone ever made. Please DO NOT put it in your pocket, purse, backpack, with your keys or any place reachable by children to avoid any unreasonable damage that you would have no clue how. Took this to the Apple Store and paid $229 for a replacement. Just to make you guys happy, see how this piece of 'art' is being bent.

Well, I use to a holster belt clip with case. I never put in my pocket of pant.

simple pix:
DLO_HipCase_for_iPhone_6.jpg

simple pix:

I think holster looks awful and someone may confused it with gun holster. The thief easy see your holster right away.

I think it mean pocket of rear pant. It's most common bent other smartphone, small digital cameras, pda, etc. I alway put it in my pocket of side pant for half year. Nothing happen.

I think holster looks awful and someone may confused it with gun holster. The thief easy see your holster right away.

I think it mean pocket of rear pant. It's most common bent other smartphone, small digital cameras, pda, etc. I alway put it in my pocket of side pant for half year. Nothing happen.

LOL. You know to happen with toilet. Easy to drop it when take off pants.

Nah, I'm fine with My old BB, sidekicker, HTC evo has never been stolen. Mostly target at women who's talking with cellphone while walking on sidewalk.

simple pix:

I don't use that anymore. Couple years ago, I had my smartphone damaged from belt clip because it knocked off from my belt or received hard bang while working. I have been putting it in my front pocket for 3 years - no damage or bend (that's with HTC EVO and iPhone 5).

Nah, I'm fine with My old BB, sidekicker, HTC evo has never been stolen. Mostly target at women who's talking with cellphone while walking on sidewalk.

I had used different carrying cases w/ different mobile devices in many years. never been stolen. I won't put one of them in side pocket of my pants because avoid to scratch it with keys and coins.

LOL. You know to happen with toilet. Easy to drop it when take off pants.

Happen to you before? I know one of my friend did like that.

Alway take smartphone out FIRST before you take shit. Lucky, Never happen to me all in my life for almost 16 years thru pager, two ways pagers, cell phone, smartphone, etc. :aw:

I don't use that anymore. Couple years ago, I had my smartphone damaged from belt clip because it knocked off from my belt or received hard bang while working. I have been putting it in my front pocket for 3 years - no damage or bend (that's with HTC EVO and iPhone 5).

Kind happen to me before when I was wear holster and bad idea for auto/diesel technician, work around house,lawn, etc. It damaged my old belt clip.

Back