8 Million iPhone 5 return

Well, I use to a holster belt clip with case. I never put in my pocket of pant.

simple pix:
DLO_HipCase_for_iPhone_6.jpg

I had this carrying case but no more use it now. I have my case with kickstand + holster belt clip.
aduro-shell-holster-combo-case-for-apple-iphone-5-with-kick-stand-belt-clip-att-verizon-t-mobile-sprint_7055_500.jpg

I had used different carrying cases w/ different mobile devices in many years. never been stolen. I won't put one of them in side pocket of my pants because avoid to scratch it with keys and coins.

Dude, you have two pockets. One for keys/coins only and one for smartphone only. That's what screen protector and case for.

Funny thing. I have exactly like that. I use it for case only. Screw holster belt clip.

I love it. I can use video calls on kickstand without hands. If doing hard work or carrying heavy items, must remove out it from pants.

I love it. I can use video calls on kickstand without hands. If doing hard work or carrying heavy items, must remove out it from pants.

Yep. It's great for VRS and FT. Yeah, Sometime I put it on my toolbox when I do heavy duty brake job, tires,welding, etc at work.

I had used different carrying cases w/ different mobile devices in many years. never been stolen. I won't put one of them in side pocket of my pants because avoid to scratch it with keys and coins.

I don't want a naked iphone 5 without case. Thief notice "apple" logo and then snatch it and run away. With case as thief can't see it. It might be Android device or Nintendo style.
carbon_fiber_iphone_4_4s_case_android_on_iphone-rcaaf55a115ac405bbd29e73296e4036b_a464p_8byvr_512.jpg

img-thing

$%28KGrHqR,!lQFBg4Sm1%29SBQhtwoZDew~~60_35.JPG

Or fake camera? ha
gizmon.jpeg

iphone-rangefinder.jpg

Last edited:
No bent iPhone and no scratch
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02030.jpg
    DSC02030.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC02023.jpg
    DSC02023.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 75
I don't want a naked iphone 5 without case. Thief notice "apple" logo and then snatch it and run away. With case as thief can't see it. It might be Android device or Nintendo style.
carbon_fiber_iphone_4_4s_case_android_on_iphone-rcaaf55a115ac405bbd29e73296e4036b_a464p_8byvr_512.jpg

img-thing

$%28KGrHqR,!lQFBg4Sm1%29SBQhtwoZDew~~60_35.JPG

Or fake camera? ha
gizmon.jpeg

iphone-rangefinder.jpg

Ah, you still worry about thief? Pocket is solve a problem. :lol:

Good thing I didn't buy an iPhone 5. My phone still works fine after almost a year of heavy use and some drops. I do love Apple but seems that the quality with their iPhones have gone downhill. I hope they fix the issues in the next version.

On the other hand, the Mac Mini has been still running well after 3 years of heavy use except the superdrive doesn't work anymore.

Back