7-year-old fights off suspected Walmart kidnap

sara1981

Reaction score
7-year-old fights off suspected Walmart kidnap
7-year-old fights off suspected Walmart kidnap - CBS News

'I was just trying to kick as hard as I can': Seven-year-old girl tells of horror moment man attempted to abduct her in middle of Walmart
Horrific moment man attempted to abduct seven-year-old girl in middle of Walmart captured on CCTV | Mail Online

Video: Girl Escapes Kidnap Attempt In Walmart
Kidnap Attempt: CCTV Footage Shows Brittany Baxter Fighting Bid To Snatch Her In Walmart Georgia | World News | Sky News

Lucky kid. I remember that's how John Walsh started his mission after his son was kidnapped and killed.

Thank god she is safe. I am sure the mother is kicking herself for leaving her unattended. It can happen so quickly. I hope this scumbag rots in hell.

From what I recall most child abductions aren't stranger danger ones, but rather child custoidal related.

Oh My Gosh!!! I saw the video on the news before bedtime and I couldnt believe it. I even saw him walked to the cops vehicle bein handcuffed behind his back. I was sayin to myself, what were you thinkin, pedophile? How was he goin to carry her out of Walmart unnotice? Im glad the girl is very ok... We live in a very sick world.

Lucky kid. I remember that's how John Walsh started his mission after his son was kidnapped and killed.

Wasn't is at a Walmart store too that Adam Walsh was kidnapped? When I go out shopping with my daughter and granddaughter I stay right next to my granddaughter all the time! That girl is very gusty , good for her!

I will feel sorry for whoever kidnap my future child

Good for her! She's a brave little girl, and did just the right thing. I wonder if she has been taught to stick up for herself generally.

Good for her! She's a brave little girl, and did just the right thing. I wonder if she has been taught to stick up for herself generally.

yes. article said she had a stranger danger training.

from 1st link
(AP) BREMEN, Ga. - Authorities say a 7-year-old girl recalled her stranger danger training and was able to get away from a parolee who tried to abduct her at a Walmart store in west Georgia.

Police Chief Keith Pesnell says 25-year-old Thomas A. Woods of Austell, Ga., tried to take the girl Wednesday from a toy aisle while her mom was in a different aisle.

Security video from the store shows a man carrying the girl away, releasing her after she struggled to get away.

Pesnell says Woods faces a charge of attempted kidnapping and was out on parole after being convicted of voluntary manslaughter in a suburban Atlanta county.

Atlanta TV station WAGA reports Woods said he is innocent and denied the abduction attempt as he was being led into jail.

I will feel sorry for whoever kidnap my future child

Some teenage guy tried to rob my house and did not know I was home . My bedroom was at back of the house and you could see the door from the kitchen
window . My baby was taking a nap and I was washing some dishes and looked up to see 3 guys about to go into my bedroom! I picked up the biggest
knife I had and when running after the guys like a mad woman! They took one look at me and ran! I meant business! I think the guys checked the front door and me being hoh did not hear them.

Some teenage guy tried to rob my house and did not know I was home . My bedroom was at back of the house and you could see the door from the kitchen
window . My baby was taking a nap and I was washing some dishes and looked up to see 3 guys about to go into my bedroom! I picked up the biggest
knife I had and when running after the guys like a mad woman! They took one look at me and ran! I meant business! I think the guys checked the front door and me being hoh did not hear them.

:cold:

It was a very frighten situation as I was out numbered and the guys could very easily gotten the knife away from me. My roommate had moved out and took Mama Bear she dog was the dog that came to us.

Marley weighs only 4lbs but she is really good at alerting me when someone is coming in the house. My kids know to text me before they enter. I have been frightened a few times while loading the dishwasher or coming out of the bathroom. Turning around and coming face to face with someone scares the crap out of me. If it ended up being a stranger I would go crazy like you did. They are lucky you didn't have a gun. Good for you. I hope they were caught

I dont think they were even supposed to release her name...since she's a minor.

I dont think they were even supposed to release her name...since she's a minor.

most likely because they had a permission from her parents.

or... yea they just broke a law by mistake.

Yea probably broke the law...anyway, she's very lucky that she managed to get away free thanks to her training but still, I hope her mother learned that she should NEVER leave her small child alone in the store ever again. That goes for all parents out there too...she's not old enough to be totally independent anyway.

Back