7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

[quoteSteinhauer]It probably wasn't a very good idea for Freddie to be selling crack was it? His preliminary toxicology report tested positive for heroin. [/quote]

Well, I haven't read the recent arrest record, but the toxicology reports indicated he had crack IN him.

Which is it?

What he had whatever drug IN him had nothing to do with the arrest- I don't think I've ever seen an arrest for ingested drugs- everything I've read/seen said they stopped him on a suspicion of illegal knife/weapon not selling crack. His past record also has nothing to do with the present day arrest, aside from possibly showing a 'pattern'.

I think it would had been very easy to see that Gray was not pretending to be 'hurting' in this case . I am not about to take the words of the polices at this point. I feel they're going to say anything to save their asses or the 6 polices that been charged . I can't blame a Black guy from trying to go to the hospital than get in the back of a police wagon.
I'm not blaming anyone or excusing the police. I'm saying that there are at least two sides to every story, and we'll probably find out even more during trial when people give testimony under oath.

I'm not blaming anyone or excusing the police. I'm saying that there are at least two sides to every story, and we'll probably find out even more during trial when people give testimony under oath.

This is true there is two sides to the story but I am finding it harder to believe what the police say lately. I know there are police that save people lives all the time but we don't seem to hear about this as much. I guess it does not made enough $$$.

But the charge is that the fatal injury happened in the van, not on the street.
You see, if he was ok before he got into the van, he would not get into coma that way. Haven't you watched the video where cops arrested him? When they picked him up, one of his legs could not move and his neck was bent down which the media called pretzel. And they put him down in the van without a seatbelt that made it worse for him. That's why all six polices (including the ones who arrested him for no reason and caused the spinal injury right there on the ground) are charged.

I don't know if the "bad" cops are doing that but I have heard that many of the Baltimore police want out because they feel their commissioner and mayor don't have their backs; that is, they don't support the police.
Those who want out are bad cops obviously since the mayor announced that they are not above the law. No? Are you saying that all cops want the mayor and commissioner to support those 6 bad cops? Yeah, the union said that they didn't do anything wrong but I don't think most of them want to quit. I haven't heard about them wanting out. In other words, if they want out, how do they support their families? LOL If I was a cop, I'd want to keep my job to support my family.

That is a concern. Some people say that she shouldn't have prefaced her decision with the statement that she heard the people's cries for "no justice, no peace." That made it seem like she was giving in to public pressure rather than examining all evidence.
She spoke that she has all evidences which supports her decision. It doesn't have to take weeks or months to collect them all.

You see, if he was ok before he got into the van, he would not get into coma that way. Haven't you watched the video where cops arrested him? When they picked him up, one of his legs could not move and his neck was bent down which the media called pretzel. And they put him down in the van without a seatbelt that made it worse for him. That's why all six polices (including the ones who arrested him for no reason and caused the spinal injury right there on the ground) are charged.
It doesn't matter what I saw. I'm not the state's attorney. She's the one who made the statement, not me. You can argue with her.

Those who want out are bad cops obviously since the mayor announced that they are not above the law. No?
You would have to ask each departing cop the reason why.

Are you saying that all cops want the mayor and commissioner to support those 6 bad cops?
No, I never said that.

Also, it's not just about those six. The police also feel they weren't supported on the street when the protests starting turning into riots. They were told to stand down (even though the mayor denies it), and not allowed to do their jobs.

Yeah, the union said that they didn't do anything wrong but I don't think most of them want to quit. I haven't heard about them wanting out. In other words, if they want out, how do they support their families? LOL If I was a cop, I'd want to keep my job to support my family.
Well, you're not a cop, and you don't know what they're experiencing. Just because some of them might want to leave Baltimore's police department doesn't mean they're quitting law enforcement or not looking for other jobs.

In some occupations, earning a living isn't the only reason to stay. A person has to feel secure and supported at work, too.

She spoke that she has all evidences which supports her decision. It doesn't have to take weeks or months to collect them all.
Murder trials takes months to prepare. There may be enough evidence for an indictment but that definitely isn't all the evidence there is. Both sides need time to gather and analyze all evidence, exculpatory and inculpatory.

Those who want out are bad cops obviously since the mayor announced that they are not above the law. No? Are you saying that all cops want the mayor and commissioner to support those 6 bad cops? Yeah, the union said that they didn't do anything wrong but I don't think most of them want to quit. I haven't heard about them wanting out. In other words, if they want out, how do they support their families? LOL If I was a cop, I'd want to keep my job to support my family.
The cops had to drag Gray to the wagon b/c he could not walk and it showed on TV he was not able to left a leg to get into the wagon. It was highlighted on news that he was having trouble using a leg. The cops were treating like
him horrible right in front of the cameras . Some police feel they can get away with anything. I also head that one of the 6 policemen took a leave for mental health issues, so who know if he was fit to be working.

It doesn't matter what I saw. I'm not the state's attorney. She's the one who made the statement, not me. You can argue with her.
Why would I argue with her while I support her decision? LOL

You would have to ask each departing cop the reason why.
Seriously? Me asking each of them why they are leaving? LOL

No, I never said that.

Also, it's not just about those six. The police also feel they weren't supported on the street when the protests starting turning into riots. They were told to stand down (even though the mayor denies it), and not allowed to do their jobs.

Well, you're not a cop, and you don't know what they're experiencing. Just because some of them might want to leave Baltimore's police department doesn't mean they're quitting law enforcement or not looking for other jobs.

In some occupations, earning a living isn't the only reason to stay. A person has to feel secure and supported at work, too.
First of all, the mayor wants a police reform. If some of the cops want out, that's their dumb move honestly. I guess that they don't know what the police reform means. Its purpose is to serve people better. No more corruptions, no more false reports, no more false arrests, etc. If they don't like a police reform, what does that tell you? That tells me that they still think that they are above the law.

Why would I argue with her while I support her decision? LOL
Your statement contradicts what she said about what caused Gray's death.

Seriously? Me asking each of them why they are leaving? LOL
OK, then you can't say the reason they might leave because you don't know.

First of all, the mayor wants a police reform. If some of the cops want out, that's their dumb move honestly. I guess that they don't know what the police reform means. Its purpose is to serve people better. No more corruptions, no more false reports, no more false arrests, etc. If they don't like a police reform, what does that tell you? That tells me that they still think that they are above the law.
Why didn't the police commissioner reform the police prior to this incident? Why did he allow false reports, false arrests, and corruptions to continue on his watch? Should the mayor fire him? He's not above the law, is he?

Anonymous Baltimore Cop Comes Forward with New Info. on Freddie Gray Death

An anonymous Baltimore cop appeared on Fox News’ The Kelly File on Friday night, and he revealed some interesting new information about the death of Freddie Gray.

Appearing as a dark shadowy figure with his voice completely disguised, “Mike” said he’s a friend of the six officers who were charged with Freddie Gray’s death.

“Mike” explained that Freddie Gray was a police informant who actually helped solve many crimes. He said:

“Freddie was one of those ones where a lot of times he would put on a show on the streets but you bring him in the station and he was a great witness.

I mean, helped the department solve many crimes and different acts of violence. So, it wasn’t uncommon for Freddie to do that type of thing and then go into the station.”

Megyn Kelly asked “Mike” if the officers hit Freddie Gray. “Absolutely not” said the source.

Despite that, six Baltimore police officers (3 of whom were black. So much for it being a race issue) were charged with over 28 crimes, the most serious being second-degree murder.

“Mike” also explained that Baltimore police officers were ordered not to make any arrests. They were told to just stand-by and observe the city being destroyed. Police Commissioner Batts even went as far to suggest they remove their black gloves, because they look too intimidating.

With the Mayor’s office and Police Commissioner seeming so willing to throw six of Baltimore’s finest under the bus, based on the lack of evidence made known so far, they’re stating that they will not stand behind their police officers. They’ve taken an already hard job, and made it exponentially more difficult.

Finally, “Mike” concluded his interview by explaining that the Mayor’s office and the upper brass within the Baltimore police department have shown their true colors. He said it’s going to take some very serious crimes to make any arrests once normalcy returns to the city. “Mike” claimed that officers will not be as proactive, and possibly look the other way for crimes that would’ve resulted in an arrest before the Freddie Gray incident.

In light of this new information, you really have to wonder….. Did Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake just open Pandora’s Box?

http://buzzpo.com/anonymous-baltimo...acebook.com&utm_campaign=positivelyrepublican

Well, England Police and American police are very different.

In England (UK), a police arrested a person without a handcuff and put the person in the police car without a problem. If the police sees something wrong with a violent person, the police radioed to get another police to arrest and hold person's both arms without handcuff and bring him/her in the police car without a problem.

A handcuff that make people feel scare like throwing him/her in a dog cage. They don't want to get abused from the police without protection. I suggest that our police associations should follow the UK police system.

The real problem is that the training police teachers taught the rookies to be aggressive and abuse the people. That is illegal. The source is always start with the teachers and even the top police chain departments that must be stopped and change the policy. They should learn about the UK training so that the result will come out positive in our society.

Another issue, I strongly believe that all stun guns should be banned and illegal on the police market. This stun gun is so bad that killed many people. It usually does not tell you in the newspaper everyday about what happened to these people that died from it. I am very sure that there is another technology which is far better than the stun gun.

In England (UK), a police arrested a person without a handcuff and put the person in the police car without a problem. If the police sees something wrong with a violent person, the police radioed to get another police to arrest and hold person's both arms without handcuff and bring him/her in the police car without a problem.

A handcuff that make people feel scare like throwing him/her in a dog cage. They don't want to get abused from the police without protection. I suggest that our police associations should follow the UK police system.

The real problem is that the training police teachers taught the rookies to be aggressive and abuse the people. That is illegal. The source is always start with the teachers and even the top police chain departments that must be stopped and change the policy. They should learn about the UK training so that the result will come out positive in our society.

Another issue, I strongly believe that all stun guns should be banned and illegal on the police market. This stun gun is so bad that killed many people. It usually does not tell you in the newspaper everyday about what happened to these people that died from it. I am very sure that there is another technology which is far better than the stun gun.
Criminals in the UK must be more mild mannered and compliant than American criminals.

Well, I haven't read the recent arrest record, but the toxicology reports indicated he had crack IN him.

perhaps you should review all the facts first before you start bickering around.

arrest.jpg

This is a photo of a man being arrested in UK , he has handcuffs on him

I don't know why. UK might have copied the idea from US police to use the handcuffs this year. I'll ask my friend about that. He travels to UK and Ireland once a year or every two years. Thank you for showing me the picture.

I don't know why. UK might have copied the idea from US police to use the handcuffs this year. I'll ask my friend about that. He travels to UK and Ireland once a year or every two years. Thank you for showing me the picture.

this year? I doubt it. they've been using handcuffs for quite a long while now. where did you hear about what you just said?

I just read that there is a handcuffs that deliver an electric shocks to people being arrested ! I can't post the link , it will not work for people . This is not good at all!

I just read that there is a handcuffs that deliver an electric shocks to people being arrested ! I can't post the link , it will not work for people . This is not good at all!

I saw that while reading about this discusion... Sad then they need even more ways to inflect pain... But my understanding was that they have not built them it was just a patent..but still... And the thought of adding this to other things is wrong...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...n-armed-restraints-electrocute-prisoners.html

Back