$6,800 3 wheeled car for 2015 (84mpg)

Don't think I'd want to buy this one...

The way people drive where I live , I am going to pass too. I want a car that I feel safe in and where my doggie will be safe too.

1685407_canam_spyder.jpg

That is a nice bike , I use to love getting rides on bike when I was younger. I had friend that had a bike and we drove around in Boston.

I like the little car for in town driving. It would be just the thing for an in town job or just some shopping. Perfect for single or retired person.

You should! NV is perfect for motorcycle at almost any weather.

I know, it's been like upper 60's all week, I think it got into the 70's the other day. I'd like to take a nice ride from here in Vegas out to the California coast and back. :aw:

You never know. You will fall in love cruisers when you become old.

Isn't that what sport bikes are for? To assure one they won't ever get old? :laugh2:

Flying cars will be available next year:

I'd rather have any era shuttle-craft from Star Trek personally. :P

I know, it's been like upper 60's all week, I think it got into the 70's the other day. I'd like to take a nice ride from here in Vegas out to the California coast and back. :aw:

Isn't that what sport bikes are for? To assure one they won't ever get old? :laugh2:

I'd rather have any era shuttle-craft from Star Trek personally. :P

Which one?

Star Trek: Universe

No "-" needs for shufflecraft.

I met my friend's girlfriend the other day and she told me she was excited to get this car as she already apparently put a down payment on it. If all works out for me here in Vegas and I get to stay here, I'm definitely going to ask if I can take it for a quick spin or at least get a ride in it.

I met my friend's girlfriend the other day and she told me she was excited to get this car as she already apparently put a down payment on it. If all works out for me here in Vegas and I get to stay here, I'm definitely going to ask if I can take it for a quick spin or at least get a ride in it.

Please give a detailed report with pics if/when you do :ty:

When You get it, let me know. I have a camera you can have.

When I get what? I'm not getting the car, a friend of mine out here is planning to get the car.

I have a camera now, since that friend gave me her old phone, but it's not a great quality camera. :(

Back