$6,800 3 wheeled car for 2015 (84mpg)

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Yahoo!

6c3e7d015bb3b05bf7e8cf593624fabcc65602e6.jpg

The vehicle, which was on display at the Showstoppers startup showcase on the sidelines of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, promises to deliver as much as 84 miles (134 kilometers) per gallon (3.8 liters) of gasoline for highway driving.

It accelerates as quickly as many cars on the road -- to 100 miles per hour in 9.6 seconds, according to the company. Urban fuel economy is estimated at 49 miles per gallon.

I think it needs to come with a lift kit and mudding tires for us level 4 rednecks ...

Looks like a one, maybe two seater. If it could seat like a normal car or at least have two front seats and one rear seat, then I'd like it. Other than seating, it's fine to me.

Don't think I'd want to buy this one...

Why are people being negative here? I agree that this would look good with a lift kit and mudders. The OP has the right idea.

Accident-wise, it doesn't look good. If a car hits it from the side...bye-bye...

Why are people being negative here? I agree that this would look good with a lift kit and mudders. The OP has the right idea.

Yeah, if it came with different modifications, i am sure more people would like it.

I like it for the mileage ratio alone, and the fact it is not underpowered.

Ah, too bad. You could be getting some warm-weather riding in now.

Believe me, I think about that constantly and get a reminder of that every time I see a motorcycle lane splitting while I'm stuck in my car in traffic.

Can I have it? :giggle:

I'll trade you an 84 yamaha virago 750

Sure you can have it, if I can have your bank account information.. :P

No thanks, I'm into sport bikes for the most part, cruisers aren't my style.

Believe me, I think about that constantly and get a reminder of that every time I see a motorcycle lane splitting while I'm stuck in my car in traffic.

Sure you can have it, if I can have your bank account information.. :P

No thanks, I'm into sport bikes for the most part, cruisers aren't my style.

You never know. You will fall in love cruisers when you become old.

Back