54 yr old homeless mother of 25 yr old daughter. We have 2 dogs . Living in vehicle.

Reaction score
Desperate to keep her safe as well as dogs . She won't leave me to go some where safe . She fears for my safety . I'm a veteran and working with the endurance program for housing. I'm working but my check goes to hotel rooms and food plus gas so I can get to work. She won't leave her dogs so really no shelters that take pets. In need of any suggestions where I can keep her safe .organizations that might help . We are in the Galveston tx area. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Desperate to keep her safe as well as dogs . She won't leave me to go some where safe . She fears for my safety . I'm a veteran and working with the endurance program for housing. I'm working but my check goes to hotel rooms and food plus gas so I can get to work. She won't leave her dogs so really no shelters that take pets. In need of any suggestions where I can keep her safe .organizations that might help . We are in the Galveston tx area. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
She is deaf and only signs

Contact Catholic Charities. Go to Houston or Austin. Austin has a large D/HH community. Is your daughter capable of holding a job?

Ministries of Galveston, Inc.​

2628 Ball St, Galveston · (409) 497-2138
Open · Closes 5 PM

United Way of Galveston​

Community services/non-profits
2200 Market St Ste 850, Galveston · (409) 762-4357
Closed · Opens tomorrow 1 PM

Also:

They are serving for the homeless people in Galveston and outer of Galveston.

Back