52 Cows Killed by Lightning

wow! where the beef! LOL!

yummy! steak, BBQ , hambugers, etc!

26k like vampyro say! yes i gotta eat! *alright then* from mask jim carry voice
LOL!

Got proof! ;)

When and where did this happen? How did you hear about that?

I read it in the record books a while ago. It happened on Nov 2005 in Australia.

Here's the article I found from a site.

A single lightning strike killed 68 dairy cows on an Australian farm, a farmer said Wednesday.

The farmer, Warwick Marks, 57, said the lightning strike on Monday killed half his herd of 150 Jersey cows at his dairy farm outside Dorrigo in northern New South Wales state.

Marks said the herd had gathered around a tall tree to shelter during a thunderstorm when lightning struck the tree.

"The bolt came through the roots where they were standing; 68 were killed outright and another three looked like they were gone as well but they were just stunned and came good a bit later," ...

seq, oh lol! what a idoit who gather them to under the tree! lol! that end up cooked cow! lol! for sure it time for cooked without doing bbq or cook on stove! lol!

^^ Yeah, gonna be a really big bbq cook off....lightning flavor! :D

Wow! It's interesting. LoL I am definitely in Ugandan people are starving for cows meats. I love to eat a meats!!!! YUMMY! Steak is my favorite!

I read it in the record books a while ago. It happened on Nov 2005 in Australia.

Here's the article I found from a site.

A single lightning strike killed 68 dairy cows on an Australian farm, a farmer said Wednesday.

The farmer, Warwick Marks, 57, said the lightning strike on Monday killed half his herd of 150 Jersey cows at his dairy farm outside Dorrigo in northern New South Wales state.

Marks said the herd had gathered around a tall tree to shelter during a thunderstorm when lightning struck the tree.

"The bolt came through the roots where they were standing; 68 were killed outright and another three looked like they were gone as well but they were just stunned and came good a bit later," ...
Wow... weird! :eek:

Interesting, Heh.

That gives it to another term for "smoked" beef! ;)

:shock: 52 cows got killed by lightning. Poor cows.

Back