^^

kazumi

Reaction score
i dunno if u guys remmy me or not but i used to be member of here but it has been too long and i lost my pw and my e mail addy so i created a new one hope u guys dont mind my old username was fei ku but now i am back and theres has been going on alot lately in my life...will post abt what up in my life =3 but for now, let u guys know that i am back =D lol

wb fei ku aka garrent ^^ surely it been awhile hope its all good for you and everything.

welcome to alldeaf.com again lol.

i dunno if u guys remmy me or not but i used to be member of here but it has been too long and i lost my pw and my e mail addy so i created a new one hope u guys dont mind my old username was fei ku but now i am back and theres has been going on alot lately in my life...will post abt what up in my life =3 but for now, let u guys know that i am back =D lol

Hi,

Welcome Back. First of all, I'd recommend you to send a PM to Alex in order to either remove your "Fei Ku" account or recover your password. I realize that you have lost your old e-mail address but as AD rules states, Multiple nicknames aren't allowed. :)

Anyhoo, I hope all is well with you and enjoy yourself in here. ;)

Hi,

Welcome Back. First of all, I'd recommend you to send a PM to Alex in order to either remove your "Fei Ku" account or recover your password. I realize that you have lost your old e-mail address but as AD rules states, Multiple nicknames aren't allowed. :)

ohh thanks for the information i will pm alex sorry >.<

and what is alex's username? i am sorry i am still lost and new to this since been too long lol

ohh thanks for the information i will pm alex sorry >.<

and what is alex's username? i am sorry i am still lost and new to this since been too long lol

That's all right. Alex's user name has always been Alex. ;)

Hello and welcome back to AD! See you around the threads! :)

Welcome back to AllDeaf. Garrent :)

Hopefully ya got it sorted out with Alex about multiple nicknames.

Hello :):)

Hope they could help you with your old screename ;):)

TTYL :D

Welcome Back and good to see you around after long time no see...

hmm.. asian chick? :dunno2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. I hope you have fun. See you around. :wave:

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know, if you didn't know about this. New members can not PM to Alex cause the PM feature has been disabled. It will be enabled once the post has increased to 100 posts, or unless the member has another way to contact him via email.

On the bottom right of the page, you should see "Contact Us". Click on that and send email to Alex. :)

Back