$500,000 offered to buy AllDeaf.com

I knew this was an April Fool's Day joke... that's why I said nothing. ;)

... But also then I seen another big deaf website get taken over by a relay company like the one based in Colorado.
Richard
I'm a native Coloradian, what big deaf website from Colorado here ru talkin' abt?

I find April Fools Day to be stupid.

Also, it's just stupid that you drew it out OFF of April 1st... April Fools day only belongs on April 1st.

lol -- i already knew it was april fools day that was my first thought when i asked alex myself.. he asked me is it april fool's day yet? lol I still knew its april fools day :) good going, Alex. :)

I find April Fools Day to be stupid.

Also, it's just stupid that you drew it out OFF of April 1st... April Fools day only belongs on April 1st.
it happens once a year and the prank fell on us on April 1st... :bowdown: Alex

And beside, if somebody really did make an offer on this board, wouldn't there be a nondisclosure clause in the contract as to the purchase price? ;)

Ok, Alex, Im glad it was April Fool Joke, whew!!
I really am so glad that you not gonna sell Alldeaf
(your baby)! LOL!
We still love you and want to keep you as our

CHIEF!!!!

YOU BAD BOY... ALEX... YOU NEED SPANKING BIG TIME... I did fall for it... I was aftraid that hearies would take over and control us... tsk tsk tsk...

:rofl: Sorry about that, girl!!

Ha, Not a problem. I figured it was a joke in the beginning because I knew you had built AllDeaf from the scratch and just to throw it away would not be for you to do since it was something you wanted to bring both (hearing and deaf) communities together in order to understand each other.

I think alex should give you a gift certificate for a spa treatment for tackling those IM's for nothing!!! tsk tsk tsk Alex :whip:

:lol: Hey, Only a girl can dream, aye?

Me too. I knew Alex was buffering, because he said last week he has an announcement to make this week about alldeaf which that was last week, I knew it had something to do with April Fool's day.

I don't know if it's just the Domain name they are seeking. You can do a search on what domain names are going for and most deaf related domains are under 5 grand. 500,000.00 is quite a bit to pay for just the domain name. It would be interesting to know what their plans for the site are and if they agree to keep it going, that should be in the contract somewhere. Otherwise they can just say they wil and then kill it or revamp it at their whim. If I were you Alex, I would take the money and run. You can always start another site like this one and let us know where it's at. I'm quite sure most of us would go there. You could also negotiate the content in the deal so you can move it to the new site if you decide to go that route.

Back