3 straight became homosexually

C

coloravalanche

Here's true story...There is a nice deaf gentleman whom Ive known for long time. He was single for years...there were lot of women who wanted him so badly...three deaf women chased after him but he has never been interested in them...

One day, He met deaf woman and fell in love with her...they got married...when 3 deaf ladies foundout that he was dating and married to deaf woman...they all got jealous and mad...

Guess what? These 3 deaf ladies decided to turn into lesbian lifestyle because they were mad that he married to deaf woman...they are remaining lesbians because of him!

What do you all think about this? Do you think it is silly when someone gets mad and decides to become homosexually because they got rejected?

coloravalanche said:
Here's true story...There is a nice deaf gentleman whom Ive known for long time. He was single for years...there were lot of women who wanted him so badly...three deaf women chased after him but he has never been interested in them...

One day, He met deaf woman and fell in love with her...they got married...when 3 deaf ladies foundout that he was dating and married to deaf woman...they all got jealous and mad...

Guess what? These 3 deaf ladies decided to turn into lesbian lifestyle because they were mad that he married to deaf woman...they are remaining lesbians because of him!

What do you all think about this? Do you think it is silly when someone gets mad and decides to become homosexually because they got rejected?

Oh, well. If, the 3 ladies wanted to become lesbians just because, of him got married to his new wife, then that's their choices. There's always a plenty of fishes out there for these 3 deaf ladies. There's no reason to be jealous and get mad. They are just tryin' to make him to look bad or feel guilty. Gee - those 3 deaf ladies need to move on !

If, I were in their shoes, I would move on and find another better guy instead of decidin' to become a lesbian with someone else just for " revenge ".

There's one guy that I like alot, but he choses someone else. I just move on and found my own man. I am happy with my current man ever since. :)

Lessie?

It doesnt make sense if they wanted him so badly they would have looked somewhere else for new "Mr.Right" that means they were Lesbians ALL ALONG ???? I don't usually believe people become gay or lesbian overnight??? but who knows and good luck to those 3 lesbians sadly for them missing out on best things.. :dunno:

Oh Brother, Being jealous aint the answer. If the deaf man is happy with his new wife then they should be happy for him. Dang them are being so immature and out of control. Maybe those 3 deaf ladies aint right for him. What do you have to say about that huh??

whats the matter with them 3 ladies.. chasing the guy they really wanted. they should let it go and move on? that is immature.

cant have 3 cakes and eat it? like one cake? so many of cakes out there.. lol :D

U cant just automatically turned lesbian overnight. gosh. i guess they have alot of angers inside and hate men! thats their plms, not ours.

Dont worry about them. its their choice but i think they will have regrets about it one day. sighs!

I personally see this as an justification of becoming a lesbian, a way to blame others instead of themselves

(they probably was in the closet for years)

This happens a lot. I've been criticized for these comments in the past, but I'll say them again because it's true.

I have friends who became lesbians for many reaspons: raped, dumped, rejected, ignored, abused, or neglected. Yes, in most of these cases... it was because it happened too many times and/or repeatedly. One of them was raped 7 times. She began to believe that men were not to be trusted any more. Another had 5 boyfriends, but dumped cold every time... so she gave up. Another would try flirting or making moves on a bunch of different men and was rejected every time. So, she gave up. Another was abused by every guy she slept with or dated. She then felt that men were abusive. Another would be doing things with guys, but ignored or neglected a lot making her feel left out.

It has been argued that lesbianism is only a natural feeling. However, I believe that it is a nutured feeling as well. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if their reason for becoming a lesbian is valid or just an excuse to blame others. For instance, the one gal who became a lesbian because she couldn't find a guy to date her when she was flirting with them. The problem was that she was a natural down-to-earth type of gal. The guys she was flirting with were the type that liked skanky whores who wear tight clothes, lots of make-up, love to drink/smoke, and are easy. In this case, she was flirting with the wrong guys and needed to re-evaluate her priorities/needs. So, in a way... this is her own fault, not the guys who ignored her or rejected her. This is like a Catholic guy trying to chase a Jewish gal who only dates Jewish guys.

he cannot devide into four of his body to his wife and three girl that become libsian it will not work out , lady need to relize not to be jeolous . if you lady multiply insteand one and one wont work !

Yeah I chat with gay men in AOL chatroom

and they all said, "Women sell their vaginas, they want marriage, they want want want all the time, want this and want that.... "

"Vaginas are ugly looking and smell like fish, everytime I enter a woman,
I can't help thinking vagina, gross."

"I like penis better, because that turn me on."

"Women are so cruel, women don't know how to love. They are so cold.
I don't like their bitchy personality. They always screaming, they think
they are so hot when they do that... yuck."

"Men have more love, and they are better sex partner."

"I don't like Breasts, they scare me"

"Women bleed but don't die."

"I divorced my wife because she wants everything to be her way. I am
done with women."

"My wife won't give me sex, so I'll seek sex with men or whoever."

I haven't hear one word that they were born gay, they all gave me
excuses.

Did those 3 ladies say that they became lesbains because of your friend marrying that one lady? If so, that is very odd and seems like they have some loose screws in their heads.

Kudos to your friend for following his heart to marry the right lady! :)

Wow, interesting subject because this sounds almost the same thing happened to me. I remembered in deaf school, I had a gf during Jr. High and had to be secret. Her decision because they picked on her for her size. The same students picked on me for my being smart, can talk well like a hearing person.. You cant even tell if I am deaf or not! Anyway, back to this.. in other times, I wanted to date this other girl.. very popular and beautiful nice girl but she refused to give us a chance.. (she s stubborn type).

Well, since I had bad experience in wrong school, I was transferred to public high school over Christmas Break and never looked back at deaf residental school. Then suddenly, I got a letter from a girl from my old deaf school who wanted to date with me. She admitted to me she had crush on me and all.. then she became my gf while I was in public school. Much later, I think after I graduated, my ex gf whom I dated secretly told me so many girls in jr and sr high school were so upset that I left! I didnt know they all had crush on me! OK, I admit I am very good looking and I can see that in my school photos. I heard that my ex got jealous of that girl who send me that letter but also other girls. It gotten so bad that they had a huge fight. She said 5 of those girls fought at same time in the main lobby of the high school wing at the deaf school. I saw blood stains on this horrible 60s/70s green carpet (remember those days?), I gasped! I didnt know I was popular to the girls!! Yes, even the one I had crush on.

Then guess what?? After they went through this, they all became friends and HATED me for leaving the deaf school. I left because of the guys teasing me!

The gay men and lesbian women who went bad experiences are more likely want something alternative. That is understandable. Makes sense because I am still straight and "preferrely" hearing women--somewhat.

Please dont get me wrong. I found out after being in Central America how wonderful people there.. the deaf people loved me!! I saw how they are.. I cried and finally "came home" but to the right crowd.. not with the losers who are still living in my hometown. That is why I do not like those losers in Central NY region. I only have ONE deaf friend living in my area. He didnt tease me at all in school! Thats for a fact.

As for dating, hearing women in my hometown. I rather that than online women. I rather to see eye to eye and see how the personality are.

Well, to your surprise, the very same ex gf whom I dated secretly and fought with those girls passed away March 2003 and I missed her funeral. Thats because the deaf refuse to tell me whats going on!

I tried to be nice with them and offered skating party on friday nights after school. I mean I mainstreamed with hearing students and some deaf students. Some of deaf transferred from my old deaf school and carried on teasing! Jerks.

I do care about deaf but not those losers.

Here is a shocker... my ex whom I had relationship secretly wanted to finish college and marry me. But she was 2 months shy of graduation when she died of heart attack. I recalled in a conversation with her long before she went back to college in 1990s.. she said she still loves me and just needed to finish college first. Then forgotten about her when I dated others..

ILY RC!!!! I sure missed you!!!

You see, I still didnt dump deaf women.. I dumped losers! Those 3 are such losers.. Hey, they missed out guys like me!! Thats too bad!

There was a deaf loser who wanted to marry me just to get a house from her parents. I turned down her proposal! She went on marrying another deaf man who didnt know better. But um.. they are divorced now.. I rest my case!

Did those 3 ladies say that they became lesbains because of your friend marrying that one lady? If so, that is very odd and seems like they have some loose screws in their heads.

Kudos to your friend for following his heart to marry the right lady! :)

I agreed with you his wisdom and right!

Wow, interesting subject because this sounds almost the same thing happened to me. I remembered in deaf school, I had a gf during Jr. High and had to be secret. Her decision because they picked on her for her size. The same students picked on me for my being smart, can talk well like a hearing person.. You cant even tell if I am deaf or not! Anyway, back to this.. in other times, I wanted to date this other girl.. very popular and beautiful nice girl but she refused to give us a chance.. (she s stubborn type).

Well, since I had bad experience in wrong school, I was transferred to public high school over Christmas Break and never looked back at deaf residental school. Then suddenly, I got a letter from a girl from my old deaf school who wanted to date with me. She admitted to me she had crush on me and all.. then she became my gf while I was in public school. Much later, I think after I graduated, my ex gf whom I dated secretly told me so many girls in jr and sr high school were so upset that I left! I didnt know they all had crush on me! OK, I admit I am very good looking and I can see that in my school photos. I heard that my ex got jealous of that girl who send me that letter but also other girls. It gotten so bad that they had a huge fight. She said 5 of those girls fought at same time in the main lobby of the high school wing at the deaf school. I saw blood stains on this horrible 60s/70s green carpet (remember those days?), I gasped! I didnt know I was popular to the girls!! Yes, even the one I had crush on.

Then guess what?? After they went through this, they all became friends and HATED me for leaving the deaf school. I left because of the guys teasing me!

The gay men and lesbian women who went bad experiences are more likely want something alternative. That is understandable. Makes sense because I am still straight and "preferrely" hearing women--somewhat.

Please dont get me wrong. I found out after being in Central America how wonderful people there.. the deaf people loved me!! I saw how they are.. I cried and finally "came home" but to the right crowd.. not with the losers who are still living in my hometown. That is why I do not like those losers in Central NY region. I only have ONE deaf friend living in my area. He didnt tease me at all in school! Thats for a fact.

As for dating, hearing women in my hometown. I rather that than online women. I rather to see eye to eye and see how the personality are.

Well, to your surprise, the very same ex gf whom I dated secretly and fought with those girls passed away March 2003 and I missed her funeral. Thats because the deaf refuse to tell me whats going on!

I tried to be nice with them and offered skating party on friday nights after school. I mean I mainstreamed with hearing students and some deaf students. Some of deaf transferred from my old deaf school and carried on teasing! Jerks.

I do care about deaf but not those losers.

Here is a shocker... my ex whom I had relationship secretly wanted to finish college and marry me. But she was 2 months shy of graduation when she died of heart attack. I recalled in a conversation with her long before she went back to college in 1990s.. she said she still loves me and just needed to finish college first. Then forgotten about her when I dated others..

ILY RC!!!! I sure missed you!!!

You see, I still didnt dump deaf women.. I dumped losers! Those 3 are such losers.. Hey, they missed out guys like me!! Thats too bad!

There was a deaf loser who wanted to marry me just to get a house from her parents. I turned down her proposal! She went on marrying another deaf man who didnt know better. But um.. they are divorced now.. I rest my case!

Lol! same things, I was high school popular that hearing and deaf men crushed on me.

I dont know to answer.. :dunno: ?????? because there Plenty of Men!!! ???

Lol! same things, I was high school popular that hearing and deaf men crushed on me.

Really? There was only one deaf man student at your high school and he stayed for only two months. You were the only deaf student there at smaller town high school. What do you mean, deaf mEn had crushed on you during your high school? You mean deaf male students from other high schools that you were not at?

I call this story .....

woa04_057_0608m_polishflag.jpg

Uhm... I hate to say it but one of my ex's turned lesbian because of me... Heh...

Funny, I actually heard of men/women doing things like that. Why is beyond me. But its their life I guess.:ugh3:

Maybe they are really bisexual, and just decided to focus on women. We're only hearing one side of the story here, folks. smiles

Back