3 straight became homosexually

Yeah I chat with gay men in AOL chatroom

and they all said, "Women sell their vaginas, they want marriage, they want want want all the time, want this and want that.... "

"Vaginas are ugly looking and smell like fish, everytime I enter a woman,
I can't help thinking vagina, gross."

"I like penis better, because that turn me on."

"Women are so cruel, women don't know how to love. They are so cold.
I don't like their bitchy personality. They always screaming, they think
they are so hot when they do that... yuck."

"Men have more love, and they are better sex partner."

"I don't like Breasts, they scare me"

"Women bleed but don't die."

"I divorced my wife because she wants everything to be her way. I am
done with women."

"My wife won't give me sex, so I'll seek sex with men or whoever."

I haven't hear one word that they were born gay, they all gave me
excuses.

i have always been attracted to men. When i was little my first crush was on a boy. I had a boyfriend (secret my parents would have flipped) when i was 8 until i was 14. I have been like this since i can remmy. I guess i was born like this. I don't find women attractive but i can appreciate their beauty. I don't find female parts attractive, only mens. I have always been like this. When i was little i would look at the JCPenny's catologe at the men in underwear, not the women like straight boys.

Here's true story...There is a nice deaf gentleman whom Ive known for long time. He was single for years...there were lot of women who wanted him so badly...three deaf women chased after him but he has never been interested in them...

One day, He met deaf woman and fell in love with her...they got married...when 3 deaf ladies foundout that he was dating and married to deaf woman...they all got jealous and mad...

Guess what? These 3 deaf ladies decided to turn into lesbian lifestyle because they were mad that he married to deaf woman...they are remaining lesbians because of him!

What do you all think about this? Do you think it is silly when someone gets mad and decides to become homosexually because they got rejected?

i don't believe it. Not the story but the women. That is no reason. And begin LGBT is not something that you suddenly wake up with and think, okay am i going to wear the blue shirt... na i think i will be gay. Some straight men have told me i am attractive, (mainly my lips LOL) but they have no desire to be with me. It was either already there or it wasn't. Now i personally did not realize that i am gay till i was 19 and that was sudden. I remember exactly what happened. But i had been doing gay things for a long time and had a boyfriend but didn't realize that is what he was. It is possible that you don't realize it but no one person will make you be gay. There isn't a gay fairy (okay some gays are fairies but that is a whole other topic!! LMGAO) who swings her wand and poof you are LGBT. Now women being raped and there for cannot trust men, yeah i get that. They were traumatised though not just had some one not pick them. If that were the only thing then everyone would turn gay after one rejection and everyone has been rejected at one point in their lives.

Yeah I chat with gay men in AOL chatroom

and they all said, "Women sell their vaginas, they want marriage, they want want want all the time, want this and want that.... "

"Vaginas are ugly looking and smell like fish, everytime I enter a woman,
I can't help thinking vagina, gross."

"I like penis better, because that turn me on."

"Women are so cruel, women don't know how to love. They are so cold.
I don't like their bitchy personality. They always screaming, they think
they are so hot when they do that... yuck."

"Men have more love, and they are better sex partner."

"I don't like Breasts, they scare me"

"Women bleed but don't die."

"I divorced my wife because she wants everything to be her way. I am
done with women."

"My wife won't give me sex, so I'll seek sex with men or whoever."

I haven't hear one word that they were born gay, they all gave me
excuses.

Hahahah, I have same feeling about that, but as my ex wife, she rather have big house over me, she rather do what her parents says, if she doesn't do what her parents says, she will lose everything. And I more see her mom than herself, which driven me away. And yes, compare, relationship with a guy is far better I had with a woman, and guy do better also.

Hahahah, I have same feeling about that, but as my ex wife, she rather have big house over me, she rather do what her parents says, if she doesn't do what her parents says, she will lose everything. And I more see her mom than herself, which driven me away. And yes, compare, relationship with a guy is far better I had with a woman, and guy do better also.

Ok let me clarify this...b4 u were straight and now u realized that u are gay? If the question is too personal, I undy but I am a little confused. In some threads, u said you are gay and then I see this post so I want to make sure. Thanks

Ok let me clarify this...b4 u were straight and now u realized that u are gay? If the question is too personal, I undy but I am a little confused. In some threads, u said you are gay and then I see this post so I want to make sure. Thanks

I've been struggling feeling gay, but since I was married, our relationship has achieve only a start, till her mom been persistant interfere making things harder. That's how I end up relationship with other guy. The problem is my ex wife and my conversation getting harder, bec her popular words is this, "mom said this, mom said that, no, mom going to get mad, mom, mom, mom". It's tuff for me. So I do have a partner I'm living with for 3 yrs. His view and mine is different, but there are many things he never thought of. Many around me think I'm not like other gays and christians. Bec in some way gay get to far to the left and christians get to far to the right. But, if everyone else reading this, in both side, pls dont lead me into debative issues. My personal belief is that gay is a sin as much as judgmental or gossip or whatever. I don't go to gay church, bec in someway I don't believe their views, and I do not believe if a person is struggling with gay life is not a christian. Being a christian has NO exceptional. I have been facing argumentive on both side. Christ Himself knows in me than anyone else, and noone knows my secret life, that is my devotional life. But, I'm not the kind to go out to brag about I'm gay and with bigotry attitudes. I hope that meet your question. smile

I've been struggling feeling gay, but since I was married, our relationship has achieve only a start, till her mom been persistant interfere making things harder. That's how I end up relationship with other guy. The problem is my ex wife and my conversation getting harder, bec her popular words is this, "mom said this, mom said that, no, mom going to get mad, mom, mom, mom". It's tuff for me. So I do have a partner I'm living with for 3 yrs. His view and mine is different, but there are many things he never thought of. Many around me think I'm not like other gays and christians. Bec in some way gay get to far to the left and christians get to far to the right. But, if everyone else reading this, in both side, pls dont lead me into debative issues. My personal belief is that gay is a sin as much as judgmental or gossip or whatever. I don't go to gay church, bec in someway I don't believe their views, and I do not believe if a person is struggling with gay life is not a christian. Being a christian has NO exceptional. I have been facing argumentive on both side. Christ Himself knows in me than anyone else, and noone knows my secret life, that is my devotional life. But, I'm not the kind to go out to brag about I'm gay and with bigotry attitudes. I hope that meet your question. smile

Thanks..that was very honest. Smile

That sucks. I hate it when people can't think for themselves.

I've lost some friends (and my ex-girlfriend) because they listen to other people.

A few guys joined a rival fraternity and never talked to me again because their fraternity brothers told them that my fraternity sucked.

A few joined a rival forum and never talked to me again because the members there told them that I or AllDeaf sucked.

The one answer I hate to hear is... "But they said...", "But my friend said...", "But she said..."... argh!

Even my ex-girlfriend did that. "My friends told me that if you really loved me, you would do this and that." "My friends told me that you act like you want an open relationship." WTF!? I loved her! What more does she want!? :roll:

It can happen to some people who have had a bad relationships in the past with the opposite sex so they turn themselves into lesbians/gays.

It can happen to some people who have had a bad relationships in the past with the opposite sex so they turn themselves into lesbians/gays.
Yeah. Sometimes, I think that's just used as an excuse in some cases... but just won't accept the fact that they made mistakes with people of the opposite sex.

That sucks. I hate it when people can't think for themselves.

I've lost some friends (and my ex-girlfriend) because they listen to other people.

A few guys joined a rival fraternity and never talked to me again because their fraternity brothers told them that my fraternity sucked.

A few joined a rival forum and never talked to me again because the members there told them that I or AllDeaf sucked.

The one answer I hate to hear is... "But they said...", "But my friend said...", "But she said..."... argh!

Even my ex-girlfriend did that. "My friends told me that if you really loved me, you would do this and that." "My friends told me that you act like you want an open relationship." WTF!? I loved her! What more does she want!? :roll:

I know exactly what you mean, I have a good friend told me I don't have to say it's true I am, bec, many times, each person, in different times, keep asking me by saying "are you gay? someone told me." I's sick of it, and friend of mine said I have the right to say no, bec, it isn't their business. Only my wife knew I was struggling and fought hard to keep me, but she made a choice by chosing her mom demanding like what she has to do around the house and etc. So, now, I am out in the opening. But I will not hold bitter with all the gossips and backstabbing and two faces. It's lot worse than what I committed as my POV.

Back