3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems TOO CHICK to get RAPED too hard at the prison.

What's weak man.
He was alone in a cell with protective custody. Nevertheless, those three young women had to endure being raped for years.

Forgive me if I don't shed tears for him.

He was alone in a cell with protective custody. Nevertheless, those three young women had to endure being raped for years.

Forgive me if I don't shed tears for him.

Same here, I have zero sympathy for him.

Oh I have no sympathy for him at all either... Still think it's Bull that he got out of it so easily. He deserved to have everything happen to him in jail, no escaped it... Jerk...

This is exact reason why I do not believe in execution. Rot in jail for lifetime is much worse than lethal injection. This is not sole reason, there are other reasons as well.

Two wrongs can't make it right, just doubling it.

Someone forgot to take his shoestrings ... ooooops!!! :cool2:

they should have just chained him to the wall like they used to do 500 years ago, that way suicide is not an option for him... bugger too late!! dumb modernism!!

Heard about the hanging, there's a thread on it actually... makes me sick...

All I can say... Good riddance! We save our tax money on his food, etc.

no, we didnt have to feed him food, just water and left overs of prison catfoods

Wirelessly posted

MOD: I may like to move this post to my post of 3 ''Ohio women found when missing a decade." :ty:

i wanna know what inmates done to him i hope they gave him a new meaning of hell

no, we didnt have to feed him food, just water and left overs of prison catfoods
I didn't know that. :roll:

We including you? WTF? You are not a taxpayer in USA.

Last edited:
he did it to himself?? if so, he gave up, and cant handle it.. coward.. look at young ladies who are so brave and manage to stay alive.

He couldn't even bear imprisonment for as long as those poor young women endured it.

Another proof of their strength and his weakness.

I agree with you 100% ! The young women are a lot stronger and have more guts than that ass had in one finger! He could not last one month in jail , the guy was damn coward . And he had better treatment than the women did. He got 3 meals a day and was not raped, beaten and tortured the way he did to the poor women.

Someone forgot to take his shoestrings ... ooooops!!! :cool2:

He used his bed sheets and I don't understand why there was not a camera set up in his cell to watch him all the time. Some people feel that justice was not served now that he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back