[3] Knob Photography: Winner!

freckles

Reaction score
hello everyone!

how was your columbus weekend? we just got back in town and announcing winner now! thank you all for waiting. :)

knob finalists and the winner.. are you ready?? I'll start with 3rd, 2nd then 1st place! same order as last time....here you go.

3rd place: LakeTahoe!

img0590s.jpg

2nd place: AndyE9503!

S6002246.jpg

and the winner ....

Jiro!
14t4p4l.jpg

Congratulations!! Great Perspective.

Thank you all three for trying even though this was probably a bad (hard) theme -- the next one should be easier! and, hopefully, it will be a better one.

Jiro, you have won to be my guest judge for next contest -- see you in november. :smoking:

Oh didn't you see my photo that i posted? Freckles......
yes I did. according to other thread you posted in, I understand that you posted a link before the contest but I was not able to see it until you posted it again after contest closed so when contest closed, I already made my decision. I hope you will understand this is fair to everyone.

by the way, I just learned that in flickr you can click on each photo and choose private/public for each picture. cool.

yes I did. according to other thread you posted in, I understand that you posted a link before the contest but I was not able to see it until you posted it again after contest closed so when contest closed, I already made my decision. I hope you will understand this is fair to everyone.

by the way, I just learned that in flickr you can click on each photo and choose private/public for each picture. cool.

Those are the SAME picture but in different link between Flickr (on the 9th of Oct) and Photobucket (on the 10th of Oct) to show Poweron and plus others too as I did post the same picture before the contest was closed - Sheesh!!! Give me a break will ya and i never be in that contest before...... As i did not know there is settings on Flickr as i thought it was automatically to set public not private but somehow it turned out to be private viewing as no one told me about it!!!! SIGH.....

Those are the SAME picture but in different link between Flickr (on the 9th of Oct) and Photobucket (on the 10th of Oct) to show Poweron and plus others too as I did post the same picture before the contest was closed - Sheesh!!! Give me a break will ya and i never be in that contest before...... As i did not know there is settings on Flickr as i thought it was automatically to set public not private but somehow it turned out to be private viewing as no one told me about it!!!! SIGH.....

c'mon whitewolves... take it easy. you know how it is in any deadline contests. if it ain't in, then it ain't in - regardless of any issues. simple as that.

now you know what to do properly so let's try again in new photo contest. no big deal. it's just for fun. there's no prize. :thumb:

c'mon whitewolves... take it easy. you know how it is in any deadline contests. if it ain't in, then it ain't in - regardless of any issues. simple as that.

now you know what to do properly so let's try again in new photo contest. no big deal. it's just for fun. there's no prize. :thumb:

Thats easy for you to say, you won it all.

I like all the photos and yeah, that perspective of Jiro's is cool. Congrats to the entrants!:wave:

Back