3 cars you want

kalboy

Reaction score
Tell us the 3 of your dream cars. and post pictures.
as for me:
1. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
gtr12.jpg

2. Mercedes Benz E55
mercedes_e55new_small.jpg

3. Ferrari 360 Modena
fer3604.jpg

1) Nissan Skyline GT-R/GTS-25T Type M R32
picture_3.jpg

I like the R34 Skyline but the R32 is more of my fave because it weighs less than the R33 and R34 and not to mention CHEAP to boot. Since Nissan didnt bother to bring the Skyline to the USA until the Infiniti G35 Skyline, people had to turn to Motorex.com to get their Skylines brought over to the USA. I can get myself a '90 R32 GTS-25T Type M for about 25K US legal thru Motorex.

2) 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
cro0112.jpg

Last of the BIG Land Yachts 'nuff said!

3) 2003 Cadillac CTS-V
cadillac_2003_cts_4sa.jpg

The ultimate BMW M3 killer with a Corvette Z06 motor and 6 speed tranny for only less than $50,000! (only if I had that with me!)

I'm not quite car-savvy...but I do like a few cars that I'd love to get one day in my dreams....

1)Mercedes Benz

Attachments

• mbenz1.jpg
    mbenz1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 64
3) Lada Niva (Russian car popular in Australia)

Attachments

• lada.jpg
    lada.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 66
Lada NIVA

Lada Niva rocks!!!!! It made from Russia....and guess what?!? My uncle owned it.... look like this (so do you have one? WaterRats13)

Attachments

• niva.jpg
    niva.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
¤ ΔËẲ₣ỈẰ ¤ said:
Lada Niva rocks!!!!! It made from Russia....and guess what?!? My uncle owned it.... look like this (so do you have one? WaterRats13)

Hi there...I fell in love with Lada Niva when I first moved out to Australia and seeing them on the roads...no, I don't have one...sure would LOVE to get one ...one day! ;)

i have never seen a lada niva in my life...until now that is lol :mrgreen: uhh in some ways it looks like a land rover or a range rover i dont know which one...
NOW as for me, YOUR GOD, #1. 2003 mitsubishi 3000GT it comes ready with a turbo inside it and its unlimited and it has higher horsepower than the fameD mustang GT....i'd modify it and have it look like a street racer...#2. ferrari...modena or F40...something around that area...expensive yes but oh well...#3. i'd say i'd pick a humvee or cadillac escalade...did you know that the H2 has the world's lowest gas mileage? it has 6mpg for highway and 5mpg for city...imagine that :madfawk:

WaterRats13 said:
:rofl: Are you on some mind-altering drugs??? :laugh2: Is that a drawing of a VW Beetle? ;)

Actually, I'm on medication for stupidity.

Well i always wanted a Jeep Wrangler,Jeep cherokee,Rock crawling buggy. :mrgreen: ;-}

2) HumVee
:roll: Hummer is a crapest vehicle i never seen :roll:.You know what :roll:it to wide....Weird...to..Big to drive...And it crap...to much money. Land rover is cool vehicle to ;-}

Back